The Increasing Costs of Democrats

Gas Prices especially will continue to rise and the usual suspect Democrats who bitched 24/7 about high gas prices in the past,will be silent this time around. Gee i wonder why? It's all on them and they know it. Therefore they'll just pretend it's not happening. It's all about the dishonesty & hypocrisy for them at this point. Business as usual.

Last edited:
So Dems support $3/gas or is that too little?

You support (insert dollar amount here) middle eastern wars? Or,

And what does that have to do with Obama and Pelosi driving up the price of gas at the pump?

Can't Obama and Pelosi just withdraw from Iraq or is Cheney stopping them?

With Obama basically continiung many of Bush's policies that the Left ridiculed they find themselves in a very uncomfortable position. If they criticize Obama then they open themselves to charges of being racist--the very same ones they used.
You can't write a better novel than this.

So Dems support $3/gas or is that too little?

You support (insert dollar amount here) middle eastern wars? Or,

And what does that have to do with Obama and Pelosi driving up the price of gas at the pump?

Can't Obama and Pelosi just withdraw from Iraq or is Cheney stopping them?

There's consequences for simply withdrawing on a whim, but you knew that. So in fact yes, Cheney is stopping them; however, I never thought they wanted to withdraw from Afgh. to begin with because I actually read the policy positions before the race.

My question to you is, what do Obama and Pelosi have to do with Oil prices? It looks like your very link, links to an article explaining that prices are up now because demand is increasing more than expected, namely in Countries outside of the US.

Strong growth in recent global oil consumption, and the expectation that it may continue, is one factor that has contributed to recent crude oil price increases. In the current Short-Term Energy Outlook, projected growth in world real Gross Domestic Product (weighted by oil consumption) is 3.9 percent in 2010. Economic growth this year, particularly in China, is one of the reasons EIA now expects global petroleum consumption to grow 2.0 million barrels per day (the second highest annual growth rate in at least the last decade). While world oil supplies have risen significantly this year, stronger than expected demand growth has generated downward pressure on inventories, especially in regions outside the United States.

Oil is finite? How do we know this? If oil is so bad, why'd we loan billions to PETROBUS for deep water oil exploration but ban the same in the U.S.?

Green energy is pie in sky B.S... for now.

Oil is finite? How do we know this? If oil is so bad, why'd we loan billions to PETROBUS for deep water oil exploration but ban the same in the U.S.?

Unless we can recreate it synthetically, then yea it's finite. Remember, the Earth is round and finite itself, it's not Flat and infinite like the pre 1400-ers believed. lol

My question to you is, what do Obama and Pelosi have to do with Oil prices? It looks like your very link, links to an article explaining that prices are up now because demand is increasing more than expected, namely in Countries outside of the US.

EVERYTHING!

EVERYTHING!!!

We need to begin a robust US Energy plan and policy by drilling in ANWR, in the Gulf, in the Arctic and on fucking Mars

We need to bring building at least one nuclear reactor in every state and eliminate the EnvroMarsist regulation that make US reactors costs several times more than those anywhere else on the planet

I won't be happy until Walmart announces its getting in to the gas business.

EVERYTHING!

EVERYTHING!!!

We need to begin a robust US Energy plan and policy by drilling in ANWR, in the Gulf, in the Arctic and on fucking Mars

We need to bring building at least one nuclear reactor in every state and eliminate the EnvroMarsist regulation that make US reactors costs several times more than those anywhere else on the planet

I won't be happy until Walmart announces its getting in to the gas business.

I like how you cut the rest.

I'm sure you won't be happy until Walmart does that. Oiil is a left right issue, so of course you have to take a "side," you're a hack.

I'll be happy when Oil is forcefully phased out by the Market.

It's been a long & terrible four years since the Democrats took control of the country. It really is time for them to go. They have definitely over-stayed their welcome. Time for the real Congress to clock in and get to work. See ya in January.

Did I miss the part where LiarFrank proved that a ban on offshore drilling directly drove up the price of gasoline at the pump?

"Americans are paying more than double for gas than when President Bush first took office." Nancy Pelosi

Gas Price Jan 3, 2007: $2.32. (Nancy picks up the gavel)

“Democrats have a commonsense plan to help bring down skyrocketing gas prices by cracking down on price gouging, rolling back the billions of dollars in taxpayer subsidies, tax breaks and royalty relief given to big oil and gas companies, and increasing production of alternative fuels.” -- Nancy Pelosi April, 2006

Average Price of Gas today: $2.95

Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Update

So maybe banning offshore drilling is not the best idea?

We can no longer afford Democrats in Government, they need to lose at least another 75 seats in 2012

You might want to do a little research on the "Bush\Cheney" energy policy. Why do you thing the Sierra club took the Bush administration all the way to the Supreme Court on those illegal meetings that shaped America's energy policy for at least a decade?

Perhaps you could tell us what America got in return for those meetings?

Unless we can recreate it synthetically, then yea it's finite. Remember, the Earth is round and finite itself, it's not Flat and infinite like the pre 1400-ers believed. lol

So, Earth is round. Got it.

On a serious note, how do you know fossil fuels are not still being generated? There is a great deal of debate over this.

So, Earth is round. Got it.

On a serious note, how do you know fossil fuels are not still being generated? There is a great deal of debate over this.

I never said they weren't.

Forum List

Back