The incestuous relationship between the MSM and Dem party

:lmao:

Right on queue !

So...the most watched news outlet is NOT mainstream?

How the hell.....?

Oh shut up.... Fox News does a better job of telling the actual news than any other TV news network.... that is until this network.

GBTV Announces New Show: 'Real News From The Blaze'

TheBlaze TV | TheBlaze.com

Actually.... I cant remember the last time I actually went to Fox News for my news. So you could be right.... but who cares if ya are? Its ONE freeking network against how many others :eusa_hand:

I disagree. It seems to me that Al Jazeera America does a far better job of presenting the news without spin than any other news source. Not Al Jazeera of the Middle East, but Al Jazeera America.

Try it sometime. You might be surprised.

Why don't you list the incestuous relationships, skippy?

Fox used to call the Bush White House for the day's talking points.

Even beyond that, just watch Fox and pay attention to the adverbs they use, especially in stories relating to Obama or his administration. That's not accidental. Don't be a chump.

You DO know what an adverb is, don't you?

And, by the way, I could just as easily challenge you to prove the so-called "MSM" is deliberately working to re-elect Obama. Could you do it without including your own, personal opinion? (Hint: Opinions are not necessarily facts)

So you've got nothing.

BTW, that was a spectacularly garbled post. Congratulations on getting the progressive sputtering down to a fine art.

"Garbled?" "Sputtering?"

Only to those who can't read to start with, or to those who don't want their prejudices challenged.

Entirely possible.

So does your diversionary question mean we're supposed to forgive the rest of the media and the way it pushes its agenda?

No, it's meant to reveal your hypocrisy.

ps: Show me their "agenda."

What hypocrisy? I agreed with you. Perhaps YOU are the hypocrite.

Come to think of it, since you need me to "show" you their agenda, I think you are.

I was talking to Koshergirl, not you.

My mistake. I should have deleted every other comment but hers.

Actually, you're talking at me and pretending that i didn't already illustrate, beautifully, the MSM's extremely personal relationship with the progressive agenda and with the politicians themselves.

What about the incestuous relationship between FOX News and the GOP? Does that count?

Oh, wait. I forgot. FOX is the most watched news outlet in America, but they're NOT "Mainstream Media,"....right?

Did FOX NEWS ever kill 8 million people?

NYT's allowed all my kin to die. NYT loved Stalin.

8 million Ukes.

Wanna dance?

Forum List

Back