The incestuous relationship between the MSM and Dem party

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"As ratings decline, newspaper fold, and they all scream about how biased Fox News is, they do not get it.
Neil King is a political reporter for the Wall Street Journal. He is married to Shailagh Murray who left a reporting job at the Washington Post to take the job of Joe Biden’s communications director. She replaced Jay Carney who moved to the White House and who himself left Time to take the communications director role for Biden.
John Harris of the Politico is married to an abortion rights activist who used to run NARAL Virginia.
The Politico’s Chief Washington Correspondent, Jonathan Allen, left the Politico to work for Debbie Wasserman Schultz, then returned to the Politico.
Andy Barr of the Politico left the Politico to work for the Democratic National Committee and now works for Richard Carmona, the Democrats’ candidate for Senate in Arizona against Jeff Flake.
George Stephanopolous of ABC News used to be a strategist for Bill Clinton and even after becoming Chief Washington Correspondent still engaged in regular conversations with Rahm Emanuel, James Carville, and Paul Begala from the Clinton days. (Ironic, isn’t it, that John Harris wrote that story)"

A Look at Chuck Todd and Conspiratorial Media Incest | RedState

They're stunned at how quickly they're becoming irrelevant. I've been waiting for this for years and I'm completely enjoying it.

What about the incestuous relationship between FOX News and the GOP? Does that count?

Oh, wait. I forgot. FOX is the most watched news outlet in America, but they're NOT "Mainstream Media,"....right?

What about the incestuous relationship between FOX News and the GOP? Does that count?

Oh, wait. I forgot. FOX is the most watched news outlet in America, but they're NOT "Mainstream Media,"....right?

Why don't you list the incestuous relationships, skippy?

Entirely possible.

So does your diversionary question mean we're supposed to forgive the rest of the media and the way it pushes its agenda?

Obama attended the wedding of the chick slated to mod the vp debate.

When you sit here like I do day after day and know that not only the grey lady allow Staliin to kill my people but that the NYT's loved and adored the man who championed Stalin and they continue in posters I witness daily like Lakhota, like luddly, like the most disgusting Shaman, like the others like catzmeoz,

do you know what it is like?

Entirely possible.

So does your diversionary question mean we're supposed to forgive the rest of the media and the way it pushes its agenda?

Real pain. On a day to day.

Do you know what it is like to post here when I know daily you bastards rip Christianity and Judaism for fun on a day to day let alone Islam?

It's not fun here. Well some days it is. :D

Fox used to call the Bush White House for the day's talking points.

Even beyond that, just watch Fox and pay attention to the adverbs they use, especially in stories relating to Obama or his administration. That's not accidental. Don't be a chump.

You DO know what an adverb is, don't you?

And, by the way, I could just as easily challenge you to prove the so-called "MSM" is deliberately working to re-elect Obama. Could you do it without including your own, personal opinion? (Hint: Opinions are not necessarily facts)

Entirely possible.

No, it's meant to reveal your hypocrisy.

ps: Show me their "agenda."

Obama attended the wedding of the chick slated to mod the vp debate.

I'm on a quizzillion boards so forgive me.

The WH Press is sleeping night after nigh with Claire Shipman.

He fucks her nightly. Jay fucks Claire. Well at least I hope he does.

Is anyone telling me this does not translate?

The WH Carney sleeps with ABC and we are to beleive .............................................

Last edited:

:lmao:

Right on queue !

So...the most watched news outlet is NOT mainstream?

How the hell.....?

Oh shut up.... Fox News does a better job of telling the actual news than any other TV news network.... that is until this network.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/09/gbtv-real-news-blaze_n_1195104.html

TheBlaze TV | TheBlaze.com

Actually.... I cant remember the last time I actually went to Fox News for my news. So you could be right.... but who cares if ya are? Its ONE freeking network against how many others :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Entirely possible.

What hypocrisy? I agreed with you. Perhaps YOU are the hypocrite.

Come to think of it, since you need me to "show" you their agenda, I think you are.

Entirely possible.

What hypocrisy? I agreed with you. Perhaps YOU are the hypocrite.

Come to think of it, since you need me to "show" you their agenda, I think you are.

a9add5ac.gif

Fox used to call the Bush White House for the day's talking points.

Even beyond that, just watch Fox and pay attention to the adverbs they use, especially in stories relating to Obama or his administration. That's not accidental. Don't be a chump.

You DO know what an adverb is, don't you?

And, by the way, I could just as easily challenge you to prove the so-called "MSM" is deliberately working to re-elect Obama. Could you do it without including your own, personal opinion? (Hint: Opinions are not necessarily facts)

So you've got nothing.

BTW, that was a spectacularly garbled post. Congratulations on getting the progressive sputtering down to a fine art.

Forum List

Back