The "imrpoved" UE rate finished Obama. ENOUGH

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
The democrats had no idea how many people were looking for a reason to vote for one or the other
Obama has been less than honest
I spoke about those events in another thread

People are struggling and have been sense the dems took congress in 2007, it took them 12 months to run the wheels off and 24 to add 700 billion to the last GOP budget and then blamed it on GWB

When the BLS for what ever reason decided that hiring less than 150,000 people would bring the UE rate down below 8%, the American people said enough

BHO claimed that 9-11-2012 murders had nothing to do with 9-11-2001
BHO defended his poor performance on the debate by calling Romney a liar
Then the UE rate going below 8% in a October miracle

We need a leader and people have finally seen the light. He is done

It is a repeat of 1980 when Jimmy Carter was leading in all the polls until the first debate
I really believe that Romney wins in the same manner and this country will finally get back on track
Real tax policies
Real budgets
Real job growth through the free market with less regulations and knowing that as long as Ryan and Romney are in office there not going to be blindsided like we have been with Obama's failed policies

Do not forget those over seas defending us
God bless all of them

I do think that many who have lost faith in Obama needed a clear reason to give their vote to Romney, and he provided that with his debate performance...if he can continue to overcome the opposition defining him, then he stands a real chance.

There are still enough reasonable people voting to make sure we don't get four more years of this shit.

10 years from now? I just don't know. We might be Greece.

I do think that many who have lost faith in Obama needed a clear reason to give their vote to Romney, and he provided that with his debate performance...if he can continue to overcome the opposition defining him, then he stands a real chance.

The main stream media will work overtime
I really think the American people have had enough. Obama has blamed W
He has blamed wall street
He has blamed the GOP house (who have submitted a budget ever year they have been in power)
He called Romney a liar through his cronies
And then here comes the miracle below 8% UE rate

People who have been out of work In Florida are still out of work
Without the oil and gas there are no new jobs
if you live in Texas, your working
In Florida, your starving

nothing changed

Forum List

Back