The imploding ACA?

The ACA is imploding on it's own.

Then why all the GOP sabotage, and why the GOP desire to increase the pain on citizens?

What "sabotage"? Eliminating the fines that would be rendered on those who can't get health insurance because no companies are left to offer it? Wake the hell up clown boy. The ACA doesn't need help collapsing. It was meant to collapse. If it weren't for obummer and his executive orders that kept modifying the law it would have utterly collapsed a year and a half ago. It is a shit law, meant to collapse so that the shrilary could then implement single payer. Their plans got fucked up when she lost.

The fact is that companies have left since Trump became President. Trump has tried to sabotage it. It had actually stabilized a year and a half ago. It was not what Obama had promised but it was not a total failure.

No, the fact is the companies were already leaving. I understand that you are desperate to blame trump for everything, but lying to try and do so is just stupid. The facts are well known, as are the feelings of those who wrote this crap law and how they relied on your stupidity to get the law passed.

You have no facts. You actually think Trump tells the truth. That is really funny chit.

The Republican Party basically controlled Congress from 1995 through 2006 and they did shit about healthcare. They told you that those rising premiums were just too fucking bad & it was OK that millions were uninsured.

They could have reformed in with Republican ideas. And when the Democrats got in, they reformed it the way they wanted.

Quit blaming Obama when this whole situation happened because Republicans suck dick when it comes to governing.

Those independent experts on health insurance say other wise. Quit believing your orange buddy. If it were true, he would not have had to do anything to kill it.

Trump is a lying fuck & you're an idiot for believing him.

Opinion | Obamacare Is Not Collapsing, Imploding or Exploding

Oooh an opinion piece from the Slimes

Maybe that is why you are such an idiot?

Study: ObamaCare market 'stabilizing,' not collapsing
Individual Insurance Market Performance in Mid 2017

Fr Christ;s sake, read & become informed. You're giving women a bad name.

Ahhh shaddup you hysterical loon. I haven't taken you serious since you got here

You ignore the truth to worship your orange god.

Now you're just being fucking stupid

Really, I posted articles that back my point. You quote Trump.

This is how fucking stupid you are.

Can you not read? Or is it you read & lobe your orange buddy too much?

As a woman, you back a man that has a history of trashing women & treating them like shit., You pretend to honor the flag & our military & you blak a man that says he does not like POWs, Trashed McCain's military service & attacked a Gold Star family. And tweet about football while soldiers were killed in Africa.

You back a man who signed executive orders that when enacted would actually kill thousands of Americans. They will be just as dead as those killed in Las Vegas.

Forum List

Back