The Impeachment Report Does Not Cite One Law Violated

...Sure you voted Republican and I am the tooth fairy...
Multiple times, as outlined earlier. All quite true. It was not my intention to force you out of the closet. My profound apologies. :21:

...Look, swing voters only care about certain things and Ukraine is not one of them!...
Quite true; however, they oftentimes DO care about Abuse of Power, Conspiracy to Extort and Bribe, Misuse of Federal funds, etc.

Jobs, pay, cost of living, and 401k are all the swing voter care most about then it come to Immigration and so on, so as long as the economy is strong and no major wars or attacks then Trump wins the Electoral College again...
Unless he phukks-up and abuses his power to his gain, at the expense of US national interests and security. Which he has.

...Biden is your Mondale...
Couldn't care less, so long as your POS is impeached.

Yeah, funny how they couldn't cite a single specific law that was broken. This whole thing is ludicrous.
By this time you should be able to recognize that no law need be broken in impeachments cases. The "high crimes' is from England, and the founders used the same words, but America does not have high crimes. There are a number of books on impeachment, and the few I have pretty much agree on the process and history.

When you’re accusing someone of violating the law, you cite the law (Section blah blah of Code blah blah) and then detail the evidence of such violation.

300+ page report can’t even state one law. It’s just a bunch of innuendos and lists actions that are not against the law.

Democrats moving forward with this sham have destroyed their own party.

https://intelligence.house.gov/uplo...rt___hpsci_impeachment_inquiry_-_20191203.pdf
Trump did it. It is obvious he did it.

Quit your fucking whining
Did IT? What what? The 300 page report lists no crime. It’s Mueller 2.
He used government money to bribe a foreign leader to get dirt on a politioal foe.

Maybe in Trumpland, that is OK.

But it is not in America

When you’re accusing someone of violating the law, you cite the law (Section blah blah of Code blah blah) and then detail the evidence of such violation.

300+ page report can’t even state one law. It’s just a bunch of innuendos and lists actions that are not against the law.

https://intelligence.house.gov/uplo...rt___hpsci_impeachment_inquiry_-_20191203.pdf

He used government money to bribe a foreign leader to get dirt on a politioal foe.

But it is not in America
Did Biden get investigated?

Oops.

He should. His quid pro quo is an ink stain on American values.

Yeah, funny how they couldn't cite a single specific law that was broken. This whole thing is ludicrous.
By this time you should be able to recognize that no law need be broken in impeachments cases. The "high crimes' is from England, and the founders used the same words, but America does not have high crimes. There are a number of books on impeachment, and the few I have pretty much agree on the process and history.
ORANGE MAN BEAT THE CHOSEN ONE

But it is not in America
Did Biden get investigated?

Oops.

He should. His quid pro quo is an ink stain on American values.

So, why didn't the Republicans in the House or Senate investigate Biden? . Why didn't the DOJ? Why didn't a bunch of people say it was wrong?
Why?

Because you assfucks know Trump is guilty as sin & you want to protect your orange god instead of our democracy.

'

ORANGE MAN BEAT THE CHOSEN ONE
Evangelicals call Trump the chosen one so I guess Trump beat himself?

so what is YOUR VERSION of what happened?
It so obvious only a brain-dead moron would fail to see it. Trump was conducting the business of America, requiring the recipient of hard-working Americans' tax dollars to turn over any and all evidence they have - including obstruction of Ukrainian justice or corruption by a US official - before releasing the foreign aid. That's not just his job, it's a duty of his office.

Are you one of the people who actually believes that horse shit or are you one of the people who just says it because you hope it fools enough morons?
So you say you drank too much of the bright blue Kool-aid again? Have you ever heard of the presumption of innocence? Dems will have to prove in a Senate trail that which you believe to be the truth - emphasis on prove - and they couldn't even do that during their one-sided, KGB-style inquisition.

I guess I've got my answer. You're a moron who believes that Trump was ever concerned with corruption in Ukraine.

Ignorance is bliss. So why are you so upset?
No, he was also concerned that US aid to Ukraine had been used by a former VPOTUS - whose name shall remain secret - to fill the pockets of his son.
:th_believecrap:

Forum List

Back