The impeachment is America's punishment for voting for Democrats in 2018

This is certainly how it will be presented on the campaign trail.

If Americans see this as a continued effort to go after Trump as they did with the Russian Investigation, it will hurt them dearly.

Based on the reaction of potential voters, it doesn't seem like an issue of interest to people. I think they said 11M Americans in total watched the impeachment on the first or second day. That's what, 1 in 30 or 31 Americans? Clearly the interest isn't there for what is supposed to be the "most extreme domestic action by government".

How many of these 11M were outside NY, California or D.C?

Trump is a president we did not deserve.

Dems only message. Get Trump!

... Besides wanting to take in so many immigrants that the place will truly become a nation of immigrants and not Americans, whether it be through legal or illegal immigration.

Since the country has pretty much lost its shit, I expect to see impeachment on the table any time the President and the House are of different parties, going forward.

We're party-over-country now. The national politicians are no longer allowed to work together, so they have to keep busy SOMEHOW. Keep them donations a-flowin'.

Since the country has pretty much lost its shit, I expect to see impeachment on the table any time the President and the House are of different parties, going forward.

We're party-over-country now. The national politicians are no longer allowed to work together, so they have to keep busy SOMEHOW. Keep them donations a-flowin'.

Everywhere in the world it is a battle between globalism and sovereignty. As long as big cities keep getting tax dollars from different levels of government (at least in Canada), big cities will always favor globalism. Why wouldn't they? It's a free ride paid for by the taxpayers of other districts

Smaller cities and those with manufacturing and other industries that are being exported will support domestic sovereignty from the broad, global influence in their lives.

You can have both at the state (provincial) or municipal level, but the government at the federal level will have to look after national security and address broader threats to the homeland. Economic being the primary focus. This is where Trump had broad appeal on top of his desire to reign in illegal immigration.

If Americans see this as a continued effort to go after Trump as they did with the Russian Investigation, it will hurt them dearly.

Based on the reaction of potential voters, it doesn't seem like an issue of interest to people. I think they said 11M Americans in total watched the impeachment on the first or second day. That's what, 1 in 30 or 31 Americans? Clearly the interest isn't there for what is supposed to be the "most extreme domestic action by government".

It should be an issue for people

The level of abuse from, not only this Congress
but, from those within, is astounding and frightening

Abuse, corruption and derelict of duty
because people aren't pro active

Shameful

i watched about 5 minutes of schiff yesterday when i was flipping channels and felt it necessary to get my civic duty in. he never talked of proof. he only said "one can ONLY THINK *THIS* IS WHAT TRUMP MEANT!!!

that is still 100% speculation and at this advanced stage of the game, you need proof of his actions. while it certainly can be interpreted as tit for tat, it can also just as easily be interpreted as simply wanting the ukraine to see if there is any merit to the claims. something a president SHOULD do.

intent was never proven, just assigned and ran with. this isn't how we should be doing "justice" in this country. not for trump, not for pelosi, not for any of us. if *we the people* let them get away with it, then imagine what they can do to any of us nobodies and no one will ever really care or be able to do a thing about it. we do not want this type of government or this mindset in power. period.

has nothing to do with right / left / trump / whoever - but who we are fundamentally as a country.

New Topics

Forum List

Back