The Illuminati Killed Amy Winehouse

Then why did they let Elvis live so long? I mean.......I'd rather remember him as a skinny good looking dude rather than the large person he turned into.

Me too. Imagine if he'd died in 1960. or maybe let him do the 68 comeback special and then die....

They just want you to think he's dead is all.
Oh Lord.

I hope there won't be any "Amy Winehouse is alive" people.

I mean, it's bad enough with "Is Elvis alive?" "Is Tupac alive?" "Is Michael Jackson alive?" already.

Eots thinks Alex Jones is some kind of fucking god.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I Do ?...thats news to me...I think he has a good radio program and some excellent guest
If you agree with Alex Jones "most of the time" then why doesn't the NWO just kill him? He talks about how he has all of this "inside information" and the NWO is out to push us into servitude (his words) or kill us. If this NWO is so powerful than why are they letting him even have his show?

Example:

CPS is making MILLIONS off of taking children away from their parents.

what if anything do you know about the workings of cps ??

I Do ?...thats news to me...I think he has a good radio program and some excellent guest
If you agree with Alex Jones "most of the time" then why doesn't the NWO just kill him? He talks about how he has all of this "inside information" and the NWO is out to push us into servitude (his words) or kill us. If this NWO is so powerful than why are they letting him even have his show?

Example:

CPS is making MILLIONS off of taking children away from their parents.

what if anything do you know about the workings of cps ??

taxi driver or raging bull?

WHAT!!! he's only had one?

No, he has had a plethora ...
I'll admit, he has some cool people on there, like Adam Kokesh, Dr. Paul, Governor Johnson, etc.

And there are slight occasions where he'll raise a point to consider. I do like his non-conformist spirit...

But he comes off as a kook.

No, he has had a plethora ...
he always leaves me laughing!

yuk it up ...clown

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acPoAQOYzcQ&feature=related]‪Alex Jones Rant AWESOME!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

AlexJonesSheep.jpg

Forum List

Back