The Illuminati Killed Amy Winehouse

How am I an "idiot"?

There are many conspiracy theories about how many beloved rockers, rappers, pop singers, etc. die.

Just look at the speculations about how Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, 2Pac, Kurt Cobain, Biggie, etc. died...

OK, fine, I'll give Alex Jones a break.

It's Marrs that mainly talks about the Illuminati stuff, so him I shall keep in my "lumping."

How am I an "idiot"?

There are many conspiracy theories about how many beloved rockers, rappers, pop singers, etc. die.

Just look at the speculations about how Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, 2Pac, Kurt Cobain, Biggie, etc. died...

you are an idiot for lumping Alex Jones or tex marrs in with your nonsense

Everyone knows the Bush family killed her.

JFK however did speak of secret societies before he was murdered

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA]‪JFK Blows The Whistle on Secret Societies!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

How am I an "idiot"?

Yup. Alex Jones is a WAY bigger idiot. In fact Jones is a fucking moron.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

How am I an "idiot"?

Eots thinks Alex Jones is some kind of fucking god.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How am I an "idiot"?

I Do ?...thats news to me...I think he has a good radio program and some excellent guest

How am I an "idiot"?

The number 27 is a very important number.
27 Club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you sure it's the Illuminati?

If so, why do they hate rock and roll?

the devil's music.

I Do ?...thats news to me...I think he has a good radio program and some excellent guest
If you agree with Alex Jones "most of the time" then why doesn't the NWO just kill him? He talks about how he has all of this "inside information" and the NWO is out to push us into servitude (his words) or kill us. If this NWO is so powerful than why are they letting him even have his show?

Example:

CPS is making MILLIONS off of taking children away from their parents.

Forum List

Back