The Illegal Invasion Collaborators Are Finally Being Taken Down...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Massachusetts judge who helped illegal immigrant escape ICE arrest indicted, federal authorities say

"A Massachusetts judge and court officer accused of helping an illegal immigrant flee an Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent waiting to take him into custody were indicted Thursday by a federal grand jury for obstruction of justice and three other counts"

Every governor, every mayor, every police chief supporting / facilitating illegal immigration by operating Sanctuary Cities, providing safe havens for the illegal criminal invaders, pedophiles, human traffickers, drug runners, rapists, MS13, murderers, cop killers, etc... should all be Perp-Walked like the 2...

Betraying your country in this way should be punishable by forced deportation / ejection from the country, your citizenship revoked...

MEvery governor, every mayor, every police chief supporting / facilitating illegal immigration by operating Sanctuary Cities, providing safe havens for the illegal criminal invaders, pedophiles, human traffickers, drug runners, rapists, MS13, murderers, cop killers, etc... should all be Perp-Walked like the 2...

Betraying your country in this way should be punishable by forced deportation / ejection from the country, your citizenship revoked...

Giving aid and comfort to foreign invaders is treason. The appropriate punishment for treason is to be put to death.

this is a good deal , i hear that there are more 'judge's' in this 'pigs' mold . They should all be taken down .

Good to hear. Any Judge who backs illegals should end up in jail.

I guess the word Illegal doesn't mean much to Judges like that idiot.

thing is , i've seen pictures of her , typical liberal type . Looks like what i see when i have seen pictures of BAD 'lib' teachers . As i was going to bed i heard her being talked about , seems that she was crying as she was being arrested Claudette.

Forum List

Back