The illegal immigration silver lining

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I get my lawn mowed and edged for $30, and that fuck'n rocks!

Almost an acre's worth of difficult mowing terrain that takes me 3-4 hours to mow (if I bag and dump the clippings) with my shitty little push mower, nevermind edging. And these guys are in and out in about an hour and it looks mint! Now, I can't be certain that my guy employs illegals, and I'm certainly not going to ask, but they're definitely Mexican.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Almost an acre's worth of difficult mowing terrain that takes me 3-4 hours to mow (if I bag and dump the clippings) with my shitty little push mower, nevermind edging. And these guys are in and out in about an hour and it looks mint! Now, I can't be certain that my guy employs illegals, and I'm certainly not going to ask, but they're definitely Mexican.

No family.

~Oddball

The social costs and taxes go up far beyond what you paid for an illegal to mow yer lawn. Plus when they become legal they will vote to take your guns and for more social programs that you will pay for.

Plenty of old folks mow their lawns around here, you can too.

The social costs and taxes go up far beyond what you paid for an illegal to mow yer lawn. Plus when they become legal they will vote to take your guns and for more social programs that you will pay for.

Plenty of old folks mow their lawns around here, you can too.

I mow mine.

The US politician has no vision of the future for all Americans as these things benefit LATINOS ONLY.

More lawn mowers sneaking in!​

Last edited:
We are 'importing' poverty. This country will be sorry and it will be too late to rectify their mistake! Infact, it's too late already. The government will continue to turn a blind eye to illegal immigration and the country be damned. I used to hire neighborhood boys and girls to cut our lawn. And they too did a great job! When my kids got older then the job went to them and they did a great job also! Oh damn, does that mean that americans DO work and DO jobs that illegals say they don't/won't do?? Dang!

i mow my own

seems i'm one of those Americans that'll do any da*n job....

• Banned
I mowed my own for 30 years.

And now I'm retiring from that job.

So suck it, bitches! :thup:

We are 'importing' poverty. This country will be sorry and it will be too late to rectify their mistake! Infact, it's too late already. The government will continue to turn a blind eye to illegal immigration and the country be damned. I used to hire neighborhood boys and girls to cut our lawn. And they too did a great job! When my kids got older then the job went to them and they did a great job also! Oh damn, does that mean that americans DO work and DO jobs that illegals say they don't/won't do?? Dang!

it could be that the government shortsightedly sees making the illegals, legal, gives them a guaranteed higher tax base /revenues to spend spend spend? All those illegals paid under the table, would be above board, and paying taxes with their amnesty plan????

care

methnks this is what you are asking for Care4all>

H-1B visa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

fwiw>
i've been on the biggest construction job in the area now, on & off, for 6 months

it backs up to a very impovershed part of town

i've had no less than a dozen local men ask me if they're hiring, ect, (some in the dead of a cruel winter, mind you) they're up for anything because i suspect thier unemp is, or has run out

meanwhile we're lousy with mexican HB-1 help

while the bigwigs there walk around claiming they can't get local help

H1B-visa-FY-2011-Cap-Reached-January-26th.jpg

a_bill_gates_dream.jpg

Last edited:
methnks this is what you are asking for Care4all>

H-1B visa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

fwiw>
i've been on the biggest construction job in the area now, on & off, for 6 months

it backs up to a very impovershed part of town

i've had no less than a dozen local men ask me if they're hiring, ect, (some in the dead of a cruel winter, mind you) they're up for anything because i suspect thier unemp is, or has run out

meanwhile we're lousy with mexican HB-1 help

while the bigwigs there walk around claiming they can't get local help

H1B-visa-FY-2011-Cap-Reached-January-26th.jpg

a_bill_gates_dream.jpg

I don't know about your area, but aren't construction workers supposed to be skilled or licensed?

In Chicago, two illegals tarring a landmark church, burned it down and it will cost millions to rebuild. I think it was the "Blues Brothers" church.

I don't know about your area, but aren't construction workers supposed to be skilled or licensed?

In Chicago, two illegals tarring a landmark church, burned it down and it will cost millions to rebuild. I think it was the "Blues Brothers" church.

depends on the particular trade Arrow

there's a world of unskilled 'laborers' who's presence are predicated on 'licensed oversight', which never really goes by the book

it's not to hard to tell either, as they usually make themselves scarce on any sign of authority

as to that silver lining>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuGE1VxVsYo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Immigrants For Sale[/ame]

It's why I couldn't get a decent paying job when I lived in California.

Illegals move together and pay rent on a place, they pack 20 into a place meant for 4 and they live like that for years until they can establish a foothold.

Meanwhile CA residents can't afford their energy bills and have to work for cheap wages. The highest paying job I could find in CA was working for the government. Just under $10/hr.

Last edited:

it could be that the government shortsightedly sees making the illegals, legal, gives them a guaranteed higher tax base /revenues to spend spend spend? All those illegals paid under the table, would be above board, and paying taxes with their amnesty plan????

care

I think they should do what they know will help businesses to be able to afford to hire more workers which will lead to more paying taxes and higher revenues.

Also, Obama and his cohorts should stop sucking up to illegals. He's breaking the law by encouraging them to come here. It's a felony to induce someone into coming to American illegally.

depends on the particular trade Arrow

there's a world of unskilled 'laborers' who's presence are predicated on 'licensed oversight', which never really goes by the book

it's not to hard to tell either, as they usually make themselves scarce on any sign of authority

They are very good at tunneling though.

[
It's why I couldn't get a decent paying job when I lived in California.

Illegals move together and pay rent on a place, they pack 20 into a place meant for 4 and they live like that for years until they can establish a foothold.

Meanwhile CA residents can't afford their energy bills and have to work for cheap wages. The highest paying job I could find in CA was working for the government. Just under $10/hr.

And you pay taxes for a single family living in a single family home and use only those resources for that single family.

These rats buy a single family home, cover the floor with matresses on each floor, charge say $100/month for that matresses and use of utilities. Then suck all the local resources they can out of local/state/federal funding.

And they Mexify their vehicles:

21994160011_large.jpg

and breed like squirrels!!!!

21994160010_large.jpg

It's a felony to induce someone into coming to American illegally.

Link or it's just bullshit.

Human trafficking for one.

Thats the stupidest thing I have seen you post so far. Here is the definition of human trafficking and the link ware its posted-

GENDER AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING

The United Nations definition of human trafficking is “The recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or receipt of persons, by means of the threat or use of force or other forms of coercion, of abduction, of fraud, of deception, of the abuse of power or of a position of vulnerability or of the giving or receiving of payments or benefits to achieve the consent of a person having control over another person, for the purpose of exploitation". The Asia Pacific region is seen as the most vulnerable region for trafficking because of its huge population pyramid, growing urbanization, and extensive poverty. Trafficking is a violation of human rights. Victims of trafficking suffer from physical and mental abuse and social stigmatization. They become isolated, losing ties with their former lives and families. At the societal level, trafficking undermines development efforts and raises social and health costs. The ongoing abuses of human rights and the growing social and economic inequality within and between countries has led to an environment in which many women have few choices and resources, and are thus vulnerable to being lured, mislead or forced into being trafficked. Women who are most vulnerable to being trafficked are those aged 10-35 and who are impoverished, uneducated or from indigenous, ethnic minority, rural or refugee groups. Such women often lack access to education and meaningful employment opportunities. Harmful cultural and customary practices also perpetuate discriminatory and violent practices that further diminish women's opportunities and lead to further marginalization and commodification. Promoting gender equality through the elimination of gender discrimination and gender-based violence will enhance the dignity and human rights of women and girls and prevent their being trafficked. UNESCAP supports regional cooperation to combat trafficking, reduce undocumented migration and forced labour; support capacity building and economic empowerment of women; and, promote adoption and implementation of international legal instruments.

Link- United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific

Now I am no Obama fan, but he is not guilty of encouraging human trafficking. If anything he is guilty of trying to expand his base with amnesty.

Forum List

Back