The Idiots At Fox News

They have surpassed themselves, as stupidity goes, with this one. It is also almost too childish to be true.

Fox News Hits A New Low: Criticizing Obama Over His Use Of A Binder Clip

It’s so stupid that it can’t be true, right? Well, it is true. Fox News has hit a new low. In another desperate attempt to criticize anything the President does, the folks on Fox and Friends yesterday morning criticized President Obama for using a binder clip on his copy of the American Jobs Act plan he held in his hand during a speech outside the White House. Apparently, it wasn’t fancy enough for them.

Steve Doocy said, “Meanwhile, come and get your copy. President Obama’s jobs bill hot off the presses, at Kinkos? Hundreds of billions in tax hikes and new spending bound together with a chintzy clip. Look at that thing.”

Fox News Hits A New Low: Criticizing Obama Over His Use Of A Binder Clip | Addicting Info

I know all they do is lie and don't report REAL news, but this is ridiculous. No wonder their followers are so uninformed!!!

theres no video at the site you provided its blacked out...:eusa_eh:

They have surpassed themselves, as stupidity goes, with this one. It is also almost too childish to be true.

Fox News Hits A New Low: Criticizing Obama Over His Use Of A Binder Clip

It’s so stupid that it can’t be true, right? Well, it is true. Fox News has hit a new low. In another desperate attempt to criticize anything the President does, the folks on Fox and Friends yesterday morning criticized President Obama for using a binder clip on his copy of the American Jobs Act plan he held in his hand during a speech outside the White House. Apparently, it wasn’t fancy enough for them.

Steve Doocy said, “Meanwhile, come and get your copy. President Obama’s jobs bill hot off the presses, at Kinkos? Hundreds of billions in tax hikes and new spending bound together with a chintzy clip. Look at that thing.”

Fox News Hits A New Low: Criticizing Obama Over His Use Of A Binder Clip | Addicting Info

I know all they do is lie and don't report REAL news, but this is ridiculous. No wonder their followers are so uninformed!!!

What is it with you people that you cannot tell the difference between NEWS shows, TALK shows and NEWS ANALYSIS shows? Do not confuse the fact all these are on the STATION called Fox News with actual NEWS. The STATION is called Fox News but not every show they air is actually the NEWS. You are talking about someone on a morning talk show who made a snarky comment you didn't like. Oh WAAA! BIG FUCKING DEAL YOU THIN SKINNED PANTY WAIST!

Fox and Friends is the same show where one of them just recently tried to go one-on-one with Shaquille O'Neil and another one hosted a segment about childrens hobbies. Ooh, hard hitting stuff there, huh. This is a FLUFF TALK SHOW, not "hard news" and is their "fluffiest" one of all. Its like pretending The View is a news show and being shocked, just SHOCKED that Behar would make stupid comments about conservatives at least once every five minutes during the entire show. I'm sure you hyperventilate about what she says that is far, far worse than a flip comment about a clip -right? You object to Behar shooting off HER mouth on her fluff show with her outright lies, exaggerations, stupid insults and slurs she specializes in when it comes to anything or anyone on the right. No? Oh, so that must mean you reserve your phony outrage over a comment about a FUCKING CLIP because you want to pretend this represents a major offense against His Highness?

You people really are nutjobs. Doocy makes a razzing statement about the clip and people like you act like its actually a big deal. But in reality your stupid bitching and obvious thin skin to the point of being ludicrous is FAR worse than anything he said! And cherry picking in order to pretend the guy was making a serious statement instead of a kidding comment -WHICH HE WAS -is also quite typical of you nutjobs too.

Since Fox and Friends is NOT a news show and is just another fluff morning show you'd think you were a big boy enough to realize that on those kinds of shows, one should expect to hear people express all sorts of opinions you may not agree with. Which isn't reserved to just tv either. Its called...LIFE. So deal with it. :cuckoo:

Please. I think it was a nice try, but forget it. You people have more excuses than any group I've ever seen.

I wish they would take responsibility for their own stations...lol

About got Rinata peeing her pants over a paper clip. No wonder Fox News enjoys such high ratings.

Forum List

Back