The Idiots At Fox News

Thank you Fox for staying on top of this one
They are all over Obama's corruption involving Solyndra.....In fact, ABC news correspondents, too include the one who exposed the E-mails, were on O'Reilly and Sustern tonight......Imagine that, ABC news, who has been shilling for Obama, is now Turning to FOX news to help expose Obama's corruption, and get the story out.......My, how times are a changin'!

LMAO!:lol:

Oh my god....oh my GOD

Looks like IMPEACHMENT

Thanks Fox News
Ya' better thank your beloved liberal shill, ABC.....They are the ones going after Obama on this, hard, and you cannot deny it.

Impeachement?....We'll see.

A major blow to keeping independents in his corner, who he can't win without?.......Most definitely!

This shit is blowing up....And you can brush it off until the cows come home. Doesn't change the fact that with his ineptness on the economy, the voters are not going to be happy about him influencing a loan guarantee to a company that was not in financial shape to even be considered......Particularly, just a few months after the BUSH administration fully denied the guarantee.

Last edited:
They are all over Obama's corruption involving Solyndra.....In fact, ABC news correspondents, too include the one who exposed the E-mails, were on O'Reilly and Sustern tonight......Imagine that, ABC news, who has been shilling for Obama, is now Turning to FOX news to help expose Obama's corruption, and get the story out.......My, how times are a changin'!

LMAO!:lol:

Oh my god....oh my GOD

Looks like IMPEACHMENT

Thanks Fox News
Ya' better thank your beloved liberal shill, ABC.....They are the ones going after Obama on this, hard, and you cannot deny it.

A major blow to keeping independents in his corner, who he can't win without?.......Most definitely!

This shit is blowing up....And you can brush it off until the cows come home. Doesn't change the fact that with his ineptness on the economy, the voters are not going to be happy about him influencing a loan guarantee to a company that was not in financial shape to even be considered......Particularly, just a few months after the BUSH administration fully denied the guarantee.

GoFox!

If you could get an impeachment over a blow job, imagine what you could get on.......supporting a solar energy project

This is big....BIG I say!

People...

This needs to be reported to AttackWatch....

Who's got this one?

DotDumbfuck - you want to take this one?

Thanks, man...
No shit!......Who's the agent in charge on this one?:eusa_whistle:

They better get to the "BOT" phone, STAT!

OMG...

I bet AttackWatch really does have agents assigned to each fauxtrage reported...lol

:lol:
No worries, House!.....The agents have been alerted, and are responding, STAT!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4kk1OaJQQ]Fire Station 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Who would have thought that the sensationalistic non journalistic news style founded by the national Enquirer would so soon become our most popular "news" style?

I worry about American people.

Oh my god....oh my GOD

Looks like IMPEACHMENT

Thanks Fox News

GoFox!

If you could get an impeachment over a blow job, imagine what you could get on.......supporting a solar energy project

Losing hundreds of millions on 0bama cronyism is no big deal...

You crazy....

Oh, so they treated Obama like all the other news outlets combined drubbed George W. Bush.

Ok. 1 crocodile tear apiece. That's all you get.
Bush- Iraq, Taliban, torture, Katrina, 9/11, international relations, basic communication.
Obama-binder clip.

Don't forget that Bush assaulted the chancellor of Germany. Twice. So far, I don't think we've seen any world leaders grimace and run from a "backrub" from Obama.

As for the binder clip, if Focks didn't report that it cost more than the entire Bush 8 year spending spree or a fleet of corporate jets, well then, there's just no story.

I read that lil Glenny Beck's new pay per view thingy started today. Maybe he or lushbo will pick up the story and do it up right.

GoFox!

You crazy....
It's a big deal, and they know it.

But, people like RW have invested their very being into that asshat. No way are they going to cop to shit.

GoFox!

You crazy....

But, people like RW have invested their very being into that asshat. No way are they going to cop to shit.

This is HUGE

If you can impeach over a blow job.......imagine what you can do on investing in something other than BIG OIL

Oh my god....oh my GOD

Looks like IMPEACHMENT

Thanks Fox News

GoFox!

Nah. He will Plea Temporary Insanity. How does one spell "Competence", in New Speak, or was it removed from the Dictionary?

Never mind facts, tell us more about your feelings.

GoFox!

You crazy....

No way, man...

1.20.2009 changed everything, man...

It's like different....

Srsly...

0bama cronyism is cool, dude....

I wouldn't call pouring money into a business that couldn't compete with bigger foreign firms, the CEO "retires" right after the infusion of cash, due diligence is practically skipped and multiple photo ops by the VP and President an investment. I would call it fraud.

Different, how?
How Different?
Rodeo Clown Different?
Circus Clown Different?
Killer Klowns from Outer Space Different? OMG!!!
MV5BMTkzMzg0Nzg0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjgyODg0NA@@._V1._CR167,0,689,689_SS99_.jpg

You crazy....

This is HUGE

If you can impeach over a blow job.......imagine what you can do on investing in something other than BIG OIL
Yeah, imagine what can be done when the President influenced a loan guarantee of over a half billion dollars, to a company that was already proven to be in financial ruin.....And that President was told the company was a severe risk, and pressured the guarantee to be given anyway......And then that President stood before the American people and told us all the company was strong, and a great investment of the PEOPLES half billion dollars.

Definitely not good times in your Obamabotland, RW.

I wouldn't call pouring money into a business that couldn't compete with bigger foreign firms, the CEO "retires" right after the infusion of cash, due diligence is practically skipped and multiple photo ops by the VP and President an investment. I would call it fraud.

The kicker is, the Booooosh admin turned down these asswipes for a loan as they were "too risky" before Barry took over...

Doh!

Forum List

Back