the idiot in us all...

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
someone said we should deport all idiots or something like that....the response was that would be the majority...okay....what have you done that proved you a total idiot?

we have a deck on the back of the house ..its about 12 ft off the ground...my son was running around the deck....he was young ...weight maybe 50 or 60 lbs.....i grabbed son by the ankles playing...and went to toss him off the deck...my husband realized that the law of inercia would take effect and pull both of us over the deck and grabbed me...

A few years ago, I was building myself a pc, and when I was installing the chip to the motherboard, I noticed what looked like resin or gumb on the back of the chip, so i scraped it off.

I next read the instructions that said 'Be careful not to damage the heat resistant paste on the back of the chip.'

DOUCHE!

I still can't shake the feeling that honesty is the best policy.

One can't get any dumber than that in THIS society, folks, than to live your life based on that theory.

A few years ago, I was building myself a pc, and when I was installing the chip to the motherboard, I noticed what looked like resin or gumb on the back of the chip, so i scraped it off.

I next read the instructions that said 'Be careful not to damage the heat resistant paste on the back of the chip.'

DOUCHE!
:lol:

I toasted the MB and the CPU on the first PC I built. Now I read ALL the instructions before unpackaging the parts.

one summer hubby comes home from work...he is hot and complaining....which is rare for him...i take his temp its 102.5....i give him acetophim whatever and ask him what he did that day...he had mowed most of the day...so he is now into a heat stroke....i get him into the shower and turn it on cool....then cooler..than flat ass cold...he is all shrivel up in the corner...saying he doesnt feel good and this isnt helping...i tell him to stop being a fucking whoosie and it will be fine....finally i get his shivering ass out of the shower..and take his temp again...103....wtf....more pills....back into shower....now he is literally begging me to let him out of the cold shower ...i am still telling him to hush he will be fine...just need to cool him down....well after about 20 minutes in the 2nd cold shower....i let him out...and take his temperature...104...i am now becoming rather concerned..and starting the asking of questions....you been biten by a tick lately....answer..yes about 3 days ago....let me see your ankle...by this point he is totally out of it..and guess what i find...a rash on his ankles....poor thing...he had rocky mountain spotted fever...

Forum List

Back