The idiocy and lack of control men in the Middle East domonstrate

Karl Rand

Nov 20, 2018
Gone
Egyptian actress Rania Youssef faces jail time for wearing dress

Why is it males of Arabic background appear to be totally undone when seeing a bit of leg, neck or some other portion of the female anatomy? Is this simple religious puritanism or is their sex drive so powerful they can’t control themselves? They certainly didn’t control themselves in the all male bath houses I visited in Iran. The really strange thing about this I witnessed was the reaction of the religious police had when they caught bath house customers at it. Those taking the ‘passive’ role with other males when dragged into court where often they were given the option of being stoned to death or submitting to a sex change operation. These are frequently conducted, sometimes without anaesthetic, by unqualified staff with consequent deaths and injuries. Those caught in the ‘active role’ were fined substantial amounts on the spot. The fund according to my sources going into the coffers (pockets?) of the religious police. If clerics were themselves sprung having male/male sex they were given a warning if they belonged to the same sect as their captors. Other sects were often stoned to death without trial.
Underlying all this is the bewildering delusion men of this culture hold that they themselves aren’t sex objects. Pull the other one Abdul.

Ask me how I know Egyptian men are sissies. :laughing0301:

caada370fcdfd6182712c47fa1dfc283

Ask me how I know Egyptian men are sissies. :laughing0301:
You find it easy to get them to bite the pillow?
By the way, my apologies for mispelling the thread heading. The thought of all those Muslim men up each other like rats up a drainpipe ( an Oz expression) had me all hot and bothered.

caada370fcdfd6182712c47fa1dfc283

Forum List

Back