The IDF military code deliberately targets children and civilians.

How We Moved Congress to Action on Abuse of Palestinian Children in Military Detention

Imagine you are a child between the ages of 12 and 17 years old. The army comes to your home in the middle of the night, wakes you from your bed, blindfolds you and ties your hands with plastic cuffs.

Your parents' pleas do not stop the soldiers from roughly taking you and throwing you in their Jeep, never telling you or your parents what you are charged with or where you are going.

You arrive at a detention cell in an Israeli settlement where you are interrogated without a lawyer or family member present, and you are pressured to confess to throwing stones so you can go back home to your family. Once you sign the confession, written in a language you can't read, you then face a military court hearing where a military judge sentences you to prison for three months, in a detention center in Israel where your family members are likely unable to visit.
How We Moved Congress to Action on Abuse of Palestinian Children in Military Detention

This speaks volumes:

ba2f84740874c41a7ea8bf706b9dd3d8--palestine-quotes-alternative-news.jpg
Oh no, the 'true' and/or 'honest' Jews again!
All .1% of them.

British MPs sponsor motion on Israel’s military detention of Palestinian children
Half a dozen British parliamentarians have launched a parliamentary Early Day Motion (EDM) condemning the military detention of Palestinian children at the hands of Israeli authorities.

The primary sponsor of the EDM, officially tabled on Monday, is Labour MP Richard Burden, joined by five co-sponsors: Labour’s Lisa Nandy, Andy Slaughter, and Grahame Morris, along with the Liberal Democrats’ Alistair Carmichael, and SNP MP Tommy Sheppard.

The EDM begins by noting “with concern that hundreds of Palestinian children continue to be arrested, detained and tried in Israeli military courts, despite the practice involving widespread and systematic violations of international law and being widely condemned.”

The motion also notes “allegations of ill-treatment at the hands of Israeli authorities include blindfolding, physical violence and arrest at night”, and “the disparity between the treatment of Israeli and Palestinian children by Israeli authorities”.
British MPs sponsor motion on Israel’s military detention of Palestinian children

Muslims acknowledge Israel tries to avoid casualties while Muslims target civilians

Israel firsters compare their killings to killings done by arab dictators, as if that would make them look comparatively civilized

Israel's military professionalism is a model for US military

US sent 'lessons learned' team to model Israel tactics in Gaza operation
When America believes that the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children is acceptable, then really in the grand scheme of things, 500 murdered Palestinian children is nothing to them:Leslie Stahl: “We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And — and you know, is the price worth it?”Madeline Albright: “I think this is a very hard choice, but the price — we think the price is worth it.” (from the comments in your link)

Muslims acknowledge Israel tries to avoid casualties while Muslims target civilians

Are you paid per post? the reason I ask is you spam the same posts, in thread after thread which seems to go against the rules
  • No Spamming. Multiple posting of the same thing
  • No Cross posting. Cross posting is posting the same content repeatedly or in multiple forums

Israel's military professionalism is a model for US military

US sent 'lessons learned' team to model Israel tactics in Gaza operation
When America believes that the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children is acceptable, then really in the grand scheme of things, 500 murdered Palestinian children is nothing to them:Leslie Stahl: “We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And — and you know, is the price worth it?”Madeline Albright: “I think this is a very hard choice, but the price — we think the price is worth it.” (from the comments in your link)
500,000 dead Iraqi children? Whoo-hoo! Where did you get this shit from, Heywan?

Israel's military professionalism is a model for US military US sent 'lessons learned' team to model Israel tactics in Gaza operation
Are you paid per post? the reason I ask is you spam the same posts, in thread after thread which seems to go against the rules
  • No Spamming. Multiple posting of the same thing
  • No Cross posting. Cross posting is posting the same content repeatedly or in multiple forums
No but your friend is:

The Biggest Zionist Lie!

"Wrong again sack-shrink moron...I make a LIVING as a writer placing illiterate trash like you in the proper perspective..."

How is targeting civilian not a war crime when the zionists do it? How have the zionist leaders avoided the Hague for this long?

We here on every thread about the (HoAP) by Rocco how all Palestinians are all terrorists by others. These standards though, are only applied to one group.

Targeting civilians has to be terrorism, no?

Forum List

Back