The Ideal Model...Walmart

We need.

An educated working class. Low skill/low tech jobs for those who can't be educated or won't.

Free trade agreements that are fair.

We need to stop illegal immigration.

We need people who are being put upon to organize.

We need the government to get the hell out of the way.

What usually, and should, make someone worth more is that they worked their asses off to get where they are. They took chances they got educated. Why a person who works an assembly line thinks they are worth more then the person running the company doesn't make sense. The truth is that everyone's quality of life has increased over the last 50 years.

All the skills in the world will not help if there are no jobs.

Free trade agreements that are fair.
LMAO at that one.

All the jobs in the world won't help if there are not skilled workers.

We need to trade with the rest of the world, we need to do it fairly.

I have a question for you. Once their conspiricy has matured and workers all over this world have essentially equalized. Will the worker who is working in the rice harvest in Asia begin to earn $7.50 an hour or will the man harvesting tomatoes in the United States be doing it for $4 a week. You must realize that the whole purpose of free trade is to help companies....not workers.

WalMart does more than SEARS, like sells food. WalMart pretty much can service an entire town with all their needs.

WalMart has been growing for decades while SEARS has been dying so they focus their attention on the leader of the pack.

Plus, WalMart started in a RED state and is owned by "rednecks" from Arkansas....so people in NYC hate that.

Liberals claim WalMart destroys mom & pop stores, while they ignore those mom & pop stores means more people driving all over town to get stuff from those stores.

Liberals talk outside both sides of their mouth.

In one instance they don't like people driving cars and lots of trucks on the road, but then they hate WalMart which helps cut down on people driving all over town to 5-6 stores and it also cuts down on trucks going to 5-6 mom & pop stores to unload the same shit.

WalMart makes cars and trucks on the road more efficient going to one stop, saving gas.....saving the liberals' "sacred" planet.

So let's destroy WalMart and open up thousands more little stores that will force people to drive all over town for a couple hours to get what they need......

Not sure if it is what you imply. If it is then why are they not even mentioning Sears, Target or Kmart? It seems to me that there is something about success that makes the liberals automatically assume it is because the company is run by Andrew Carnegie. It really seems like it is mediocrity and failure that the liberals love to see. That way they can support the failures making the liberals feel good about themselves, and it so much more easy then being successful.

Last edited:
The average Walmart Employee would be a model for where big corporations and the wealthy would like to take the working class of this nation back to. The only thing which has a chance of slowing the spread of the global economy and taking ordinary workers back to peon conditions is the advent of a world union where all common workers could stick together.

The unions negotiated for and got everything for the middle class back in the 40's and 50's and I witnessed it first hand. It was so obvious that when the union was negotiating for sick leave, vacation, paid pensions etc. when they saw they were going to lose to the union they would go ahead and give whatever it was to the salaried employees....sometimes no more than a month before the union employees received the benefit. Companies which pay their CEO's 500 times what an ordinary worker earns will not correct a hazard in the work place or grant $5.00 worth of new benefits by choice.....they never have and they never will. If I were close to 30 instead of 80 I would personally get involved in a world wide movement to form a global union....the only hope of toning down this move back to the world of the haves and the have nots.

Chart-Union-Membership1-600x250.png

84216861.jpg

The source for your graphs is a left-wing propaganda organ. They are about as credible as commentator on MSNBC.

The rest of your swill is too stupid to bother commenting on.

WalMart does more than SEARS, like sells food. WalMart pretty much can service an entire town with all their needs.

That's actually how Walmart got it's start: servicing small towns. I recall when I was in high school I worked on a summer job in the town of Rawlings Wyoming, population 7,000. Most retails chains like Sears and J.C. Pennies didn't find it worthwhile to build outlets in such locations, but Walmart had a store there. They sold everything because, short of driving 70 miles to Cheyenne, that was the only place the people living in town had to go.

The average Walmart Employee would be a model for where big corporations and the wealthy would like to take the working class of this nation back to. The only thing which has a chance of slowing the spread of the global economy and taking ordinary workers back to peon conditions is the advent of a world union where all common workers could stick together.

The unions negotiated for and got everything for the middle class back in the 40's and 50's and I witnessed it first hand. It was so obvious that when the union was negotiating for sick leave, vacation, paid pensions etc. when they saw they were going to lose to the union they would go ahead and give whatever it was to the salaried employees....sometimes no more than a month before the union employees received the benefit. Companies which pay their CEO's 500 times what an ordinary worker earns will not correct a hazard in the work place or grant $5.00 worth of new benefits by choice.....they never have and they never will. If I were close to 30 instead of 80 I would personally get involved in a world wide movement to form a global union....the only hope of toning down this move back to the world of the haves and the have nots.

Chart-Union-Membership1-600x250.png

84216861.jpg

The source for your graphs is a left-wing propaganda organ. They are about as credible as commentator on MSNBC.

The rest of your swill is too stupid to bother commenting on.

You just keep on watching Fox news. Talk about skewed graphs. You are wrong and the sad thing is that you don't even recognize it. Today the top 1 percent of Americans control 43 percent of the financial wealth while the bottom 80 percent control only 7 percent of the wealth. Incredibly, the wealthiest 400 Americans have the same combined wealth as the poorest half of Americans -- over 150 million people.

What the hell do you want......the top 1000 people to have it all?

Obama...................332
Romney..................206

Last edited:

Forum List

Back