The ice melts on Kilimanjaro

KK

Seattle ... we have a very high humidity level ... in the summer, but dry air in the winter. So yeah, I do know about humidity.

KK

However Rocks, that doesn't change the fact that humidity goes up in the winter (when it's cold) down in the summer (when it's warm) across the globe. Rain is a result of high humidity, not the cause of it.
.............................................................................................................

OK, Kitten, go ahead and reconcile those statements.:eusa_whistle:

KK

Seattle ... we have a very high humidity level ... in the summer, but dry air in the winter. So yeah, I do know about humidity.

KK

However Rocks, that doesn't change the fact that humidity goes up in the winter (when it's cold) down in the summer (when it's warm) across the globe. Rain is a result of high humidity, not the cause of it.
.............................................................................................................

OK, Kitten, go ahead and reconcile those statements.:eusa_whistle:

You just contradicted your point about why the mountain ice is melting. Gotta say, I gave you more credit than to walk into that one. ;) But you did with open arms. Humidity goes down when it's colder, so ... if there was a lack of humidity then it's because it's cold ... correct? So if all this ice is melting because of a lack of humidity and not building ... we are getting colder globally ... not warmer.

Forum List

Back