The "I Don't Like Football" Thread.

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Jun 27, 2009
Out here in the middle.
I actually love football.

However, as it is football season, I am sure everyone anticipates many threads about football.

Such threads always attract posters who don't like football and feel the need to piss and moan about it on such threads.

So whatever your reasons, be it that you turn into a de facto single mom during football season or you are still pissed at your High School Football Team for making you spend so much time crammed in your locker; this is a thread for all the haters.

Now you have your own special place to bitch about football, and you can't stop annoying the shit out of the rest of us.

What about chicks that LOVE football?

I have the FSU game on, just because it's the only one I can get without cable!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
I don't NOT like football, I just love baseball so much that I don't give a fuck about football until baseball is over.

I used to keep up with all sports at one time when I was younger, but I'm at the point where I just can't follow more than 1 at a time now.

But I'll play any one of you mother fuckers in a rec game of football and stomp the ever loving shit out of you.

In fact, I think we need to get a group of us together for a football game sometime. A lot of us live within a decent distance of each other here on the east coast and more specifically, northeast.

Shut up Paulie, a REAL man would watch football, basketball and baseball.

And nap during golf.

I'm watching the the ND/Michigan game now, it's a good one!

Football...pfffft.... pansy pickers.. unless the 49ers are winning..

The real men and most desirable ladies enjoy the NHL...thats ice hockey

Forum List

Back