The Hypocrites Keep on Coming.

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
Strassel: The Deficit-Hawk Blues - WSJ.com

If they gave out Olympic medals for fiscal irresponsibility, President Bush would take the gold, silver and bronze.

-- North Dakota Sen. Kent Conrad, July 2008, commenting on a projected 2009 deficit of $482 billion.

I would describe it as a good beginning.

-- Sen. Conrad, February 2009, commenting on President Barack Obama's 2010 budget.Projected deficit: $1.75 trillion.

Conrad is just another political hypocrite putting on a show for the American people.

Will anyone realize that the only "change" we need is to completely clear out all incumbent political hacks.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

If they gave out Olympic medals for fiscal irresponsibility, President Bush would take the gold, silver and bronze.

-- North Dakota Sen. Kent Conrad, July 2008, commenting on a projected 2009 deficit of $482 billion.

-- Sen. Conrad, February 2009, commenting on President Barack Obama's 2010 budget.Projected deficit: $1.75 trillion.

Conrad is just another political hypocrite putting on a show for the American people.

Will anyone realize that the only "change" we need is to completely clear out all incumbent political hacks.

Good luck getting that done. They grease too many palms and with the economy in the state it is currently in those who will pay out the most to lobbyists will get into office and the country as a whole is f***ed.

AMEN.. Wouldn't a clean slate in Washington be SOOOO nice?

AMEN.. Wouldn't a clean slate in Washington be SOOOO nice?
Yes it would.

If that were to ever happen... it'll take a revolution. And I think we're closer to one than we've ever been since the last one. We're are indeed, long overdue.

Term limits is the answer, no more lifetime politicians.

Bush chose to spend nearly a trillion dollars lining the pockets of the rich, de-regulating the banks and building infrastrucutre in Iraq.

Obama has chosen to spend nearly a trillion dollars in giving tax cuts to the middle class and building infrastructure in America.

Which do you feel is more worthy?

If either of your comments was even remotely true, there might be an outside chance of answering that.

Bush chose to spend nearly a trillion dollars lining the pockets of the rich, de-regulating the banks and building infrastrucutre in Iraq.

Obama has chosen to spend nearly a trillion dollars in giving tax cuts to the middle class and building infrastructure in America.

Really ? That's what Obama is doing ? Thanks, i feel a lot better now...........

How do you feel about the 900 million going to the Palestinians and how is that helping us smart guy ?

Last edited:

Let's not forget that Obama has been in office a little more than 50 days, DavidS

Let's not forget the "Cap and Trade", that's on Obama"s agenda that will hurt the bottom 95%....DavidS.

Man, these people have been indoctrinated. :cuckoo: It's shameful.

We started with the corrupt GOP. Too bad there are still some left. Did you read this?

Turns out that the states that voted for John McCain in 2008 by and large get way more money in federal outlays than they pay in taxes.

The Tax Foundation broke down the fiscal 2005 numbers and ranked the states based on federal outlays vs. how much tax money was sent to Washington.

GOP fights against stimulus, yet Red States get way more federal money than Blue States. Ironic or Hypocritical? | BuzzFlash.org

You are what my grandma used to call a god damned fool.

Forum List

Back