The Hypocrisy On The Right Is Out Of Control Over SettlementGate

It's telling that all his supporters are propping him up so. They, these people who so vigorously and vociferously attacked and maligned Anthony Weiner, and President Clinton, are now in FULL support of a pervert. Alleged or not.

It's the Bush Syndrome all over again.

These people don't learn.

*sigh*

Well, asswarp.. so far he hasn't been proven guilty, you can't say the same for bubba and weenie..
No one knows. Word has it he was out of the loop and the National Restaurant Association took care of it via phone calls and faxes...

main.php

gay-obama.jpg

hahahahahhahaahhaaahhahaha you are backing a loser

No no.

I am backing Mr. Cain, not you or our idiot in chief current President.

yes a loser who didnt even know china has nukes...

Actually, what Mr. Cain SAID was "They've indicated that they're trying to develop nuclear capability and they want to develop more aircraft carriers like we have."

Now, of course, China already has a nuclear capability. SO it is clear to anybody but a hack like you and the dolts over at the Daily Kos that what Mr. Cain meant was something else.

Now, what could that be?

Well, we could consider what he actually SAID about that apparent case of mis-speaking:

"Maybe I misspoke. What I meant was China does not have the size of the nuclear capability that we have. They do have a nuclear capability. I was talking about their total nuclear capability. So that's what I meant by that."
See: Herman Cain | Ginni Thomas | Media | China | The Daily Caller

And that, boys and girls, is what is known as a clarification.

Obviously, it's not something the hacks like PlasmaBall-less care to share.

Forum List

Back