The hypocrisy of white racists

Here's the problem with the whole 'all y'all are racists' argument. It's the same as the 'all men are oppressors of women', and 'all corporations are destroying the planet' arguments.

It's patently untrue and will only resonate with those who believe that feeling guilty and being virtuous are the same things.

But, feeling guilty about something you've never done is like faking an orgasm. You do it because you want another person to feel you're as into things as they are, when, really, you just want them to stop and let you get some sleep because you have work in the morning.

The problem is, most of us have never oppressed a black person, have never oppressed a woman, and have never destroyed the environment.

Not that I wouldn't want to, it's just in my life I've never really had the opportunity to do any of those things. So, I'm not sure how it benefits anyone -- especially myself -- by feigning guilt over something in which I've had no part.

You have benefitted from a racist system. You are an accessory.

Tell us how you personally have been negatively affected by this racist system.

reverse-racism.jpg

~S~

I find it funny how you guys call me a racist just because you get butthurt when I show what kind of racists you are.
You never prove anyone to be racist. Just because our opinions differ from yours, does not make us racist. You may be black but you need to get a dictionary and read the true definition. I nor anyone I know think that whites are the superior race. I believe all races should be treated equally, if they are not, it is not my fault. Quit with the name calling.

We blacks are just supposed to get past things and forgive, But Dr. Frances Cress Welsing speaks the truth.

Blacks Should Never Automatically Forgive Their Oppressors

What about all the black slave traders, all those blacks years ago long forgotten, that hunted down or sold other blacks to MUSLIM slavers, that in turn sold them to "WHITE" Europeans? Well, to some degree, that's STILL going on NOW. Boko Haram, anyone? (ironically kidnapping black girls by Muslims for sexual abuse). So who the oppressors ARE is a matter of opinion. And why blacks here on this thread are characterized as innocents, when it's clearly not the case, is a matter of speculation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back