Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by RetiredGySgt, Mar 18, 2017.
Not even close to true. Perhaps lying comes as easily to you as it does to the Cheetoh President.
There's more than one.
It's a daily flood of bullshit fake news. The latest is the lie that Obama was frugal and Trump is the big spender.
1) "Unkotare" is Japanese. It's pretty easy for anyone with an IQ over 99 to figure that out.
2) "Hop Sing" was Chinese. Thanks for the reference since it gives an indication of your age. Only people close to my age (61) have seen "Bonanza". Doubtful you are a 20something who watches TVLand. It's possible you heard the reference from older members of the Aryan Asshole Association or whatever group you belong, so I'll reserve judgment.
3) If you aren't banned, and given you have an IQ over 99, you should be able to figure out who the name of the member.
Disagreed since there is a difference between "fake news" and conspiracy theory bullshit. It's one thing to post "Trump stole the election" and another thing to post "Bush used drones and explosives to start 9/11". One is opinion, the other is nutjob nonsense.
Agreed, but some are more prominent than others.
I dont believe you hold the information I requested. I realize that you are running to the aide of a fellow yellowman but preezee preezee Japaneezee butt out.
2. Attacked everyone right of you.
3. Categorizing everyone right of you as "alt-Right".
Congratulations! You've completed the alt-Left checklist!
While, as my previous post states, I disagree with the Gunny, that doesn't make him "alt-right" nor you even close to being correct for aforementioned reasons.
I bet you are a micro-managing **** to work with.
There were a ton of negative threads about Obama that never seen the conspiracy theory section. It seems more likely that this is a case of confirmation bias than a bent with the board itself.
I remember even seeing birther threads that persisted in the politics section. One thing I can say about the MODS here - they really do not tilt this site one way or the other.
Separate names with a comma.