The hypocrisy of this board

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one A-hole in particular who does nothing but spam up the Current Events forum with Conspiracy nonsense all day, every day.
There's more than one.
JAhole12
Jack Snarkey
several others.
It's a daily flood of bullshit fake news. The latest is the lie that Obama was frugal and Trump is the big spender.
Disagreed since there is a difference between "fake news" and conspiracy theory bullshit. It's one thing to post "Trump stole the election" and another thing to post "Bush used drones and explosives to start 9/11". One is opinion, the other is nutjob nonsense.
There's no difference.
Trump won according to the rules before the election, even though Hillary and Obama did everything in their power to steal the election.
That is a fact.....not a conspiracy theory

There is one A-hole in particular who does nothing but spam up the Current Events forum with Conspiracy nonsense all day, every day.
Well dont keep us all in suspense...let er rip Hop Sing...dooooo tell.
1) "Unkotare" is Japanese. It's pretty easy for anyone with an IQ over 99 to figure that out.

2) "Hop Sing" was Chinese. Thanks for the reference since it gives an indication of your age. Only people close to my age (61) have seen "Bonanza". Doubtful you are a 20something who watches TVLand. It's possible you heard the reference from older members of the Aryan Asshole Association or whatever group you belong, so I'll reserve judgment.

3) If you aren't banned, and given you have an IQ over 99, you should be able to figure out who the name of the member.
I dont believe you hold the information I requested. I realize that you are running to the aide of a fellow yellowman but preezee preezee Japaneezee butt out.

What the hell are you talking about, you brain-dead buffoon?

Well dont keep us all in suspense...let er rip Hop Sing...dooooo tell.
1) "Unkotare" is Japanese. It's pretty easy for anyone with an IQ over 99 to figure that out.

I am an American of Irish ancestry, thanks for asking.
I am a cat that looks like Adolph Hitler...and I dont really give a shit what you are. Now can I have that name? Araigato Gozaimasu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back