The hypocrisy of this board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Every negative story about Obama that could be was moved to conspiracy theories section but the board allows conspiracy theories about Trump to remain in politic, there is a huge one 15 pages on how Trump "stole" the election.

There is one A-hole in particular who does nothing but spam up the Current Events forum with Conspiracy nonsense all day, every day.

Every negative story about Obama that could be was moved to conspiracy theories section but the board allows conspiracy theories about Trump to remain in politic, there is a huge one 15 pages on how Trump "stole" the election.
A slight disagreement. Saying "Obama is a sleeper agent Kenyan Muslim spy sent to destroy the United States" is a conspiracy theory. OTOH, saying Trump "stole" the election due to the popular vote from LaLa Land is a misuse of the English language. Saying the Russians hacked voting machines is a conspiracy theory but saying the Russians hacked the DNC is fact. Assuming that hack swayed the election is unproven, but it could be true even though I disagree it's true. A matter of opinion and, therefore, fairplay for the main forum.

There is one A-hole in particular who does nothing but spam up the Current Events forum with Conspiracy nonsense all day, every day.
Well dont keep us all in suspense...let er rip Hop Sing...dooooo tell.

Oh, grow up, you old man in dementia. The Board swings back and forth through the years. You know that. From 2009 to 2013, the Board was a feeding frenzy for the Far Right loons. The Alt Right have been trying that last year and this year, but have had their teeth kicked in.

IMG_0674.JPG

There's more than one.
JAhole12
Jack Snarkey
several others.
It's a daily flood of bullshit fake news. The latest is the lie that Obama was frugal and Trump is the big spender.

1) "Unkotare" is Japanese. It's pretty easy for anyone with an IQ over 99 to figure that out.

2) "Hop Sing" was Chinese. Thanks for the reference since it gives an indication of your age. Only people close to my age (61) have seen "Bonanza". Doubtful you are a 20something who watches TVLand. It's possible you heard the reference from older members of the Aryan Asshole Association or whatever group you belong, so I'll reserve judgment.

3) If you aren't banned, and given you have an IQ over 99, you should be able to figure out who the name of the member.

There's more than one.
JAhole12
Jack Snarkey
several others.
It's a daily flood of bullshit fake news. The latest is the lie that Obama was frugal and Trump is the big spender.
Disagreed since there is a difference between "fake news" and conspiracy theory bullshit. It's one thing to post "Trump stole the election" and another thing to post "Bush used drones and explosives to start 9/11". One is opinion, the other is nutjob nonsense.

1) "Unkotare" is Japanese. It's pretty easy for anyone with an IQ over 99 to figure that out.

2) "Hop Sing" was Chinese. Thanks for the reference since it gives an indication of your age. Only people close to my age (61) have seen "Bonanza". Doubtful you are a 20something who watches TVLand. It's possible you heard the reference from older members of the Aryan Asshole Association or whatever group you belong, so I'll reserve judgment.

3) If you aren't banned, and given you have an IQ over 99, you should be able to figure out who the name of the member.
I dont believe you hold the information I requested. I realize that you are running to the aide of a fellow yellowman but preezee preezee Japaneezee butt out.

Oh, grow up, you old man in dementia. The Board swings back and forth through the years. You know that. From 2009 to 2013, the Board was a feeding frenzy for the Far Right loons. The Alt Right have been trying that last year and this year, but have had their teeth kicked in.
1. Name-calling
hbs-check-mark.951.png

2. Attacked everyone right of you.
hbs-check-mark.951.png

3. Categorizing everyone right of you as "alt-Right".
hbs-check-mark.951.png

Congratulations! You've completed the alt-Left checklist!

While, as my previous post states, I disagree with the Gunny, that doesn't make him "alt-right" nor you even close to being correct for aforementioned reasons.

1. Name-calling
hbs-check-mark.951.png

2. Attacked everyone right of you.
hbs-check-mark.951.png

3. Categorizing everyone right of you as "alt-Right".
hbs-check-mark.951.png

Congratulations! You've completed the alt-Left checklist!

While, as my previous post states, I disagree with the Gunny, that doesn't make him "alt-right" nor you even close to being correct for aforementioned reasons.
I bet you are a micro-managing **** to work with.

There were a ton of negative threads about Obama that never seen the conspiracy theory section. It seems more likely that this is a case of confirmation bias than a bent with the board itself.

I remember even seeing birther threads that persisted in the politics section. One thing I can say about the MODS here - they really do not tilt this site one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back