The Hypocrisy of Obama

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
In the latest round of apologies to Islamic extremists, Barack Obama stated;

{"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation of respect, that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others." }

Obama strongly denounces the film "The Innocence of Muslims," so it is true that he rejects all efforts to denigrate Islam.

But does he respect ALL faiths?

Do we see a similar condemnation by Obama for the musical "The Book of Mormon," which denigrates Mormons?

What about Hillary Clinton, who says in the apology;
{"Let me state very clearly that the United States has absolutely nothing to do with this video. We absolutely reject its contents. America's commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation," }

Well, not so much.

{The Associated Press reported soon after The Book of Mormon's opening that "[t]he
show has been greeted not by protests but rhapsodic reviews and standing ovations from crowds that have included celebrities as diverse as Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, actor Jack Nicholson and composer Stephen Sondheim." }

As democrats wage war against first amendment civil rights, it's important to note the reeking hypocrisy that accompanies their assault on liberty.

Sources:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012..._of_mormon_condemns_innocence_of_muslims.html
http://abcnews.go.com/International...obamas-ad-denouncing/story?id=17291751&page=2

Last edited:

{"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation of respect, that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others." }

Obama strongly denounces the film "The Innocence of Muslims," so it is true that he rejects all efforts to denigrate Islam.

Do we see a similar condemnation by Obama for the musical "The Book of Mormon," which denigrates Mormons?

{"Let me state very clearly that the United States has absolutely nothing to do with this video. We absolutely reject its contents. America's commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation," }

Well, not so much.

{The Associated Press reported soon after The Book of Mormon's opening that "[t]he
show has been greeted not by protests but rhapsodic reviews and standing ovations from crowds that have included celebrities as diverse as Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, actor Jack Nicholson and composer Stephen Sondheim." }

As democrats wage war against first amendment civil rights, it's important to note the reeking hypocrisy that accompanies their assault on liberty.

we are talking about the same low life that covers up symbols for speech's right?

Well, not so much.

No way to prove it but I'd be willing to place a small bet that Obama didn't even watch the trailer.

Busy with Letterman, the View, Jay Z , Pimp With a Limp and other intrnationally impotrant diplomates of like ilk. :D

No way to prove it but I'd be willing to place a small bet that Obama didn't even watch the trailer.

Busy with Letterman, the View, Jay Z , Pimp With a Limp and other intrnationally impotrant diplomates of like ilk. :D

I can't entirely blame him for that. I tried to watch the trailer, but only made it about a minute and a half. It looks like it was made by third graders.

Still, the standard here is that the Obama administration condemns that which is offensive to Islam, whilst praising that which is offensive to Mormons and other faiths.

Well, not so much.

Sources:

Articles: Hillary Cheered Broadway's Book of Mormon, Condemns Innocence of Muslims
Page 2: Deadly Anti-U.S. Riots in Pakistan Despite Obama's Ad Denouncing Video - ABC News

I get that you're an unabashed Obama hater. I guess that's all you have in life, or so it seems. Sad, but I have no pity for you.

Well, not so much.

Sources:

Articles: Hillary Cheered Broadway's Book of Mormon, Condemns Innocence of Muslims
Page 2: Deadly Anti-U.S. Riots in Pakistan Despite Obama's Ad Denouncing Video - ABC News

I get that you're an unabashed Obama hater. I guess that's all you have in life, or so it seems. Sad, but I have no pity for you.

naturally, you have the same opinion of people who start threads on such monumentally important topics as Mitt Romney's tan... right?

I can't entirely blame him for that. I tried to watch the trailer, but only made it about a minute and a half. It looks like it was made by third graders.

Still, the standard here is that the Obama administration condemns that which is offensive to Islam, whilst praising that which is offensive to Mormons and other faiths.

I watched it too. In fact I think I posted here. Cartoonish at best. All smoke and mirrors for the real agenda.

I get it that you're a hack, but this is a level of hypocrisy beyond the pale; Obama CLAIMS that he opposes religious intolerance, but ONLY condemns it if it is aimed at Muslims. When intolerance is aimed at Christians or Mormons, Obama is silent and his administration praises it.

This at a time when the party is openly floating the idea of revoking the first amendment and criminalizing "blasphemy" against Islam or Muhammad, the hypocrisy inherent in the administrations varied response is telling.

Forum List

Back