The hypocrisy and arrogance of atheism

there is no threat of science in the area of abiogenesis......science is not working in that area.......only some atheists' fantasy......
I gave you four links which refute your comment. Science actually is working in the field of beginning of life.

I can understand you find that to be both intimidating and enraging. Your gawds daily activities have been reduced dramatically as science has reduced their job responsibilities.

Just try and resolve the fact that the planet is far older than 6,000 years, serpents don't really talk, life extending to 600 years is unknown for humans and the Pat Robertson madrassah is not an accredited university.

sheeeesh Hollie------A life without "SUSPENSION OF
DISBELIEF" and --without "POETIC LICENSE"-----is
a life I refuse to ponder. Next you will tell me not to shed
a tear when Tinkerbelle drinks the poison----and not to clap
my hands----and say "I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES"---to save
her sweet little life

there is no threat of science in the area of abiogenesis......science is not working in that area.......only some atheists' fantasy......
I gave you four links which refute your comment. Science actually is working in the field of beginning of life.
lol....from your first......
We assume that a transition occurred between the first self-replicators
and the RNA world. This assumption is not necessarily valid

how far science has fallen......we used to talk about testable hypothesis.......now we speak of assumptions that meet Occam's Rule instead of the scientific method.....

lol....from your first......
We assume that a transition occurred between the first self-replicators
and the RNA world. This assumption is not necessarily valid

how far science has fallen......we used to talk about testable hypothesis.......now we speak of assumptions that meet Occam's Rule instead of the scientific method.....
We in the relevant first world talk about hypotheses and evidence as opposed to you hyper-religious cranks who talk about magic and supernaturalism.

The problem you YEC'ists share is that absent a science vocabulary, you're unable to understand terms such as hypothesis and theory.

None of your ignorant whining does anything to support a 6,000 year old earth, 600 year old men, Arks and talking serpents.

the left....."this assumption is not necessarily valid, but we're going to pretend its science anyway".......
The mantra of you YEC'ists and your polytheistic gawds.
lol.....you think you can find evidence and yet you can't even get the definition of a YEC right.....atheists are such fucking idiots....

Odd that you would reference finding evidence when it is precisely evidence that is lacking for your YEC'ist views.

I wonder what will happen if Hollie ever actually makes an attempt to answer a question.....will anyone notice, or will they just ignore her post, assuming its another troll.......I guess it doesn't matter.....it is unlikely she will ever do anything besides troll.......

I wonder what will happen if Hollie ever actually makes an attempt to answer a question.....will anyone notice, or will they just ignore her post, assuming its another troll.......I guess it doesn't matter.....it is unlikely she will ever do anything besides troll.......
Aww. You poor dear. Trying to defend your YEC'ist views in the face of contingent reality will always leave you angry and frustrated.

You always have a choice. You can reject fear and ignorance for the enlightenment of knowledge and understanding.

Aww. You poor dear. Trying to defend your YEC'ist views in the face of contingent reality will always leave you angry and frustrated.
lol.....your reality is contingent?.......contingent on you actually opening your eyes and experiencing it perhaps?.......

lol.....your reality is contingent?.......contingent on you actually opening your eyes and experiencing it perhaps?.......
lol....... Yes, reality is contingent.......contingent on the natural world......reacting......in......natural ways.......as opposed........to......the unnatural ways of........talking serpents......

Why are you even in a thread dissing atheists? Is that what Jesus would do? Oh wait! I forgot! You don't believe the bible stories are true.

Why are you even in a thread dissing atheists? Is that what Jesus would do? Oh wait! I forgot! You don't believe the bible stories are true.
??....I'm here because you're easy targets....shucks you guys are too lazy to even come up with new arguments.....all I have to do is wait until you swim past again and take another shot............

??....I'm here because you're easy targets....shucks you guys are too lazy to even come up with new arguments.....all I have to do is wait until you swim past again and take another shot............
Which just proves that you're not a real christian. Jesus would never think like that.

Forum List

Back