The hypocricy of the worthless leftist traitors...

No, but lying, under oath, to a Senate committee is absolutely reason to be disqualified.

Obama admitted to blowing coke and dick in high school. It made him cool.

Obie didn't have a LIFE tenure, didn't LIE UNDER OATH about this. Different story. (but at least familiar, the old 'What about...' argument).

And what did he lie about?
I hope you've had time to watch the clip, and I don't need to spoon-feed the facts to you, Smoky.
If you haven't watched, just wander off to FauxNews and roll up a big fatboy to get in the zone.

Obama admitted to blowing coke and dick in high school. It made him cool.

Obie didn't have a LIFE tenure, didn't LIE UNDER OATH about this. Different story. (but at least familiar, the old 'What about...' argument).
Kavanaugh didn't lie about anything, you sleazy fucking dick. See, there are two different kinds of truth. There is leftwing truth (lies) and the real truth. An example of the former is the claim that Balsey Ford is "credible." That's true only if you redefine "credible" to mean that everything she says is a lie. Kavanaugh, on the other hand, didn't claim he never drank too much, and he didn't claim he never drank when he was under age. Those are leftwing lies.

The high school rape meme has collapsed, so the libstains have reach far lower into their bag of slimy muck to fling even more absurd accusations at Kavanaugh. The whole sorry spectacle is nauseating to watch. Libstains are the lowest, slimiest creatures on planet Earth.

You see, the libstains don't give a shit about high school/college shenanigans...
Unless...
It disrupts their marxist government rule agenda...

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...onth=10&date=04&id=884884&oref=m.facebook.com
Someone applying for a lifetime position, should have their lifetime reviewed and vetted. Why does the right want someone so utterly biased on the highest court in the land? Is it because you really don't give a shit about the country?

You see, the libstains don't give a shit about high school/college shenanigans...
Unless...
It disrupts their marxist government rule agenda...

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...onth=10&date=04&id=884884&oref=m.facebook.com
Someone applying for a lifetime position, should have their lifetime reviewed and vetted. Why does the right want someone so utterly biased on the highest court in the land? Is it because you really don't give a shit about the country?
So let me get this straight: you believe Ginzburg, Kagen, Sotomeyer and Breyer aren't biased?

Kavanaugh didn't lie about anything, you sleazy fucking dick.
He lied about his abuse of alcohol in his youth.
And, if you could reply without the mandatory ad hominem attack, it would greatly improve your veracity.
Please quote the lie.

Did you imagine you were entitled to respect or something? When you participate in smearing an innocent man, you have earned all the ad hominems I can dish out. All you fucking douchebags are lower than squid shit.

Wow, brip, you seriously need a bit of help!
Chill out, man, or you'll blow a gasket...

“I spent the last two years of high school in a daze,” Obama wrote in "Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance." “I kept playing basketball, attended classes sparingly, drank beer heavily, and tried drugs enthusiastically.”

And don’t forget Obama’s use of “blow” — a.k.a. cocaine. As he wrote about high school, “Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it.”

He should never have been POTUS, President has more power than scotus.

“I spent the last two years of high school in a daze,” Obama wrote in "Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance." “I kept playing basketball, attended classes sparingly, drank beer heavily, and tried drugs enthusiastically.” And don’t forget Obama’s use of “blow” — a.k.a. cocaine. As he wrote about high school, “Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it.”
I believe the standard partisan response is:

"Um, well, THAT'S DIFFERENT".

What a farce this "caring" circus is.

`
What the opinion article is trying to do is state that doing drugs is just as bad as rape. Wong....except in the minds of the self righteous, extreme right.

“I spent the last two years of high school in a daze,” Obama wrote in "Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance." “I kept playing basketball, attended classes sparingly, drank beer heavily, and tried drugs enthusiastically.”

And don’t forget Obama’s use of “blow” — a.k.a. cocaine. As he wrote about high school, “Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it.”

He should never have been POTUS, President has more power than scotus.

Why would any of those things disqualify him from being POTUS?

Forum List

Back