The Husband Store

dmp said:
It's not that I don't 'like' to so much as she REALLY likes to. Get it? I'm sensa-teev to that. I'm a 'giver'.

:D
If you really LIKE to, I have a toilet here that keeps running. ;)

mom4 said:
If you really LIKE to, I have a toilet here that keeps running. ;)

I'd just replace the parts inside - or, if it has a floating rod-thing in the tank, bend the rod a bit, so the floating thing shuts off the filler, sooner!

dmp said:
I'd just replace the parts inside - or, if it has a floating rod-thing in the tank, bend the rod a bit, so the floating thing shuts off the filler, sooner!

No you wouldn't. Be honest.

:rotflmao:

If the Mrs. couldn't fix it, you'd let it sit for a while. Then, you'd try to talk me into fixing it for you.

BTW, is the lamp in the house fixed yet? The seat heater in the fitty?

:funnyface

dmp said:

I raised the rod with that floater thing, and it still kept running, just this tiny trickling sound. I'm thinking maybe a seal around one of the pipes?

Thanks for the tip!

misterblu said:
No you wouldn't. Be honest.

:rotflmao:

If the Mrs. couldn't fix it, you'd let it sit for a while.

Nope. She's the builder - I'm the fixer...when I get around to it.

Then, you'd try to talk me into fixing it for you.

I'd only call you to fix my electrical stuff - like my PS2 which quit working tuesday. ;)

mom4 said:
I raised the rod with that floater thing, and it still kept running, just this tiny trickling sound. I'm thinking maybe a seal around one of the pipes?

Thanks for the tip!

Check to make sure the rubber-stopper thing is seated properly. Sometimes ours has gotten the chain under part of it, preventing a complete seal.

:)

dmp said:
Nope. She's the builder - I'm the fixer...when I get around to it.

I'd only call you to fix my electrical stuff - like my PS2 which quit working tuesday. ;)

You broke ANOTHER game console? What are you doing to these things?

:bow2:

dmp said:
Check to make sure the rubber-stopper thing is seated properly. Sometimes ours has gotten the chain under part of it, preventing a complete seal.

:)
will I hurt anything if I pour bleach in there?

It was the big black rubber thing on the bottom of the tank. I think it got warped; when I kind of pressed it around the edges, the trickling stopped. Thanks, Darin! You the man! :bow2:

Abbey Normal said:
Who the heck wants a drop-dead gorgeous husband? Nothing but trouble there.
That's true! Looks aren't nearly as important as loving kids, and helping with housework!

Forum List

Back