The Hurt Locker

Haven't seen Hurt Locker yet. Plan to.

The ex-wife director who beat-out Avatar's ego maniacal director looked FINE last night. Ms. Bigelow obviously does some crunches. At first I thought her dress was too tight ("how can that poor lady breathe?" I wondered). But after a moment I saw that she had some slack there. Nice flat belly! Decent looking face, too.

20100308michael_bigalow.jpg

And she took pains to thank the troops! I liked the lady!

:clap2:

and she is 58 years old.....

If you take care of yourself, especially the weight, she looks about right for 58. Can't stop that damned gravity, regardless, however.

Only got through maybe 30 or 45 minutes of it. It was boring as hell and I'm a big fan of war flicks but this one was utterly intolerable.

Not surprised at all though that the Hollyweird loons voted for it. If they can make a negative statement about war they'll do it every time.

The Hurt Locker was not negative at all. I saw it on pay per view. A little slow in places but just fine for a war movie.

It is about a 3 man demolition team. The Sgt in command of the Team is killed by a road side bomb while trying to disarm it. His replacement is just a tad nuts for the 2 assistants he commands now.

I would recommend it. Well not for full ticket price but pay for view.

Despite all my aggravation and annoyance with the 'art world', I am glad Katherine Bigelow got the big prize.
They make a big whoop about that fact that she is a woman who won; she has talent, and talent is rare regardless.
She seems like one of those rare women in the arts who actually has sense and isn't a complete wacko.

Forum List

Back