The hunters becoming the hunted, nail the AGW cult to the wall.

Oh my, the fruitloops are at it again. All them thar pointy headed librul scientists in every country in the world are in on a vast left wing conspiracy to lie to all of us. Yessiree.... Bob!

LOL.........well that would indeed be a fact........just posted up a new thread about it.:2up: Alarmist scientists revising stories in the media.....making retractions on stuff they didn't agree with.

Clearly not science..........and highly ghey.:bye1:

Whether one is in fear of GW or not one thing is certain. I have never seen an issue where dissenting opinion is attacked in the way GW has been attacked. It seems to me that it is a first amendment issue.
exactly how has GW been attacked?

Actually........they don't even need to be nailed to the wall..........they are pretty much irrelevant in terms of the science affecting energy policy.

Who cares about the science if it is having zero affect on energy policy?:2up:

I'll put the attacks made against Mann up against anything you can find addressed to Judith Curry.

It means that Mann has been villified sufficiently to take the matter to court. Curry has hardly been spoken about poorly. Why don't you find the nastiest Judith Curry comment you can find made by either an actual climate scientist or some sort of real name in mainstream AGW. Then I will see if I can find a nastier and less deserved comment made about Michael Mann. Go!

If you want an easy start, just attempt to find something about Curry nastier than Steyn's and the National Review's comments about Mann now facing litigation.

It means that Mann has been villified sufficiently to take the matter to court. Curry has hardly been spoken about poorly. Why don't you find the nastiest Judith Curry comment you can find made by either an actual climate scientist or some sort of real name in mainstream AGW. Then I will see if I can find a nastier and less deserved comment made about Michael Mann. Go!

If you want an easy start, just attempt to find something about Curry nastier than Steyn's and the National Review's comments about Mann now facing litigation.
are you asking me to find where Curry spoke bad about Mann? Just so I'm clear. Cause you enjoy throwing dirt in the water.

No. I'm asking you to find examples of people on my side of this argument speaking badly about Curry - worse than Steyn and the National Review spoke about Mann in the instance for which they are being sued by him.

No. I'm asking you to find examples of people on my side of this argument speaking badly about Curry - worse than Steyn and the National Review spoke about Mann in the instance for which they are being sued by him.
well how about the fact that the APS (American Physical Society) snubbed Ms. Curry by eliminating her input into their climate statement?

Draft APS Statement on Climate Change

"JC reflections

Well, their paragraph on Climate Science is a rather astonishing take on the APS Workshop. Their paragraph on Climate Change seems to come from the Guardian. Their statement on Climate Action reiterates their rather crazy statement in 2007

Apart from the issue that no one on the POPA seems to understand any of these issues beyond a superficial level (after Koonin and Rosner departed from the POPA), and that their statements are naive and unprofessional, here is my real problem with this. This is an egregious misuse of the expertise of the APS. Their alleged understanding of issues like spectroscopy and fluid dynamics are not of any direct relevance to the issues they write about in this statement. The statement is an embarrassment to the APS."

These are quotations FROM Judith Curry. You've claimed that she is under attack more severely than has been Michael Mann. We want to see statements critical of Curry, from folks on the mainstream science side of this argument, that you believe are nastier and less justified than the attacks made against Michael Mann by the National Review and Mark Steyn. Or you can simply withdraw your claim.

Forum List

Back