The Hunger Games

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
What if You Read The Hunger Games?

by Formerly Spherical

What if more people thought that total strangers murdering each other by the thousands or millions represented humanity at its worst? What if in this age of perpetual wars, more people were repulsed by the very idea of war? What if a book could do this?

What if you read a book review that didn't reveal an annoying amount about the story or its characters? What if a fiercely anti-political, anti-war novel was resonating with people young and old? What if the power of a story gave you hope that more people will embrace peace and freedom? What if I told you this story exists right now, and it's called The Hunger Games, a trilogy of books by Suzanne Collins."

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5djVrVsI7W4]The Patriot Game - YouTube[/ame]

‘Hunger Games’ fans devour film’s world premiere
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Jennifer Lawrence arrives at the world premiere of "The Hunger Games" on Monday March 12, 2012 in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Matt Sayles)

A... wrong forum.

B... excellent series of books.

C... Best I got on the Game on the UK site was 96% so far.

I am surprised that you consider the books to be excellent when "conservatives" typically promote centralized government power and warmongering.

you really don't understand conservatives, do you. oh well.

In any case, unlike you, I can separate real life from fiction.

A... wrong forum.

B... excellent series of books.

C... Best I got on the Game on the UK site was 96% so far.

I am surprised that you consider the books to be excellent when "conservatives" typically promote centralized government power and warmongering.

you really don't understand conservatives, do you. oh well.

In any case, unlike you, I can separate real life from fiction.

What fucking iceberg?

Captain Edward J. Smith
RMS Titanic
Sunday, April 14, 1912

Forum List

Back