The 'human-shield' myth

Cant see any restraints or the IDF holding them in place. If I was there I would just walk quickly away in a straight line and see what happened. So no human shields just a stage managed propaganda video set up for the camera positioned out of sight of the Hummer.
You fail again because you allow your Jew hatred to cloud your thinking

Funny stuff. You make the mistake of believing your "..... because I say so" whining is taken seriously.
If that was the case, I wouldn't of provided the video.

You're not too bright, are you?

And the video proves nothing as there is no sound and we cant hear what was said. So just another stage managed pallywood production for the benefit of you Jew haters.

Live report by a French station of HAMAS shooing just
near a hotel where most international media is stationed in Gaza:

And the video proves nothing as there is no sound and we cant hear what was said. So just another stage managed pallywood production for the benefit of you Jew haters.
The proves you have nothing.

Do you know how absolutely stupid you look, trying to make every subject about Jews?

Kobe is going into his last year with the Lakers. Jew-hater!
My morning shit and quite the fiber content. Jew-hater!
I had a rib-eye steak this afternoon. Jew-hater!

Live report by a French station of HAMAS shooing just
near a hotel where most international media is stationed in Gaza:

As opposed to shooting at the hotel itself, like the IDF does.

No they shoot at the area the illegal weapons are being fired from, they are only accurate to 50 yards. that is why hamas puts them so close to the civilian structures.

The proves you have nothing.

Do you know how absolutely stupid you look, trying to make every subject about Jews?

Kobe is going into his last year with the Lakers. Jew-hater!
My morning shit and quite the fiber content. Jew-hater!
I had a rib-eye steak this afternoon. Jew-hater!

It proves the video proves nothing as no sound and no explanation so it was stage managed. No shackles or restraints are evident so what was stopping the young men from just walking away. Could it have been the camera pointed at the scene and the message the pallywood team wanted to put out.

Do you realise how completely consumed with Jew hatred you portray yourself when you make such stupid comments ?

The evidence or lack of it is self evident in all your videos
You need to grow up, because you really dumb-down any thread you participate in.

You're "thread cancer!"

The only things you contribute, are bullshit innuendo's and conjecture.

Now either provide the evidence to back up your claim, or shut your fucking mouth!

It proves the video proves nothing as no sound and no explanation so it was stage managed. No shackles or restraints are evident so what was stopping the young men from just walking away. Could it have been the camera pointed at the scene and the message the pallywood team wanted to put out.

Do you realise how completely consumed with Jew hatred you portray yourself when you make such stupid comments ?
It proves you're a 15 year old, retarded little prick, who's allowed to troll these threads repeatedly with your sophomore bullshit.

The evidence or lack of it is self evident in all your videos
You need to grow up, because you really dumb-down any thread you participate in.

You're "thread cancer!"

The only things you contribute, are bullshit innuendo's and conjecture.

Now either provide the evidence to back up your claim, or shut your fucking mouth!

Whats wrong been shown to be an idiot again and wrong so you resort to childish name calling and personal abuse.

Your video's show nothing apart from what you want them to show, there is no corroborative evidence to support your claims. You want the evidence then here it is

1) birds don't stand around whe weapons are being fired around them, they fly away

2) videos of fishing boats using cargo nets on open water is not evidence of IDF killing fishermen, it is evidence of smugglers

3) video's on tennis ball sized projectiles flying toward a running man is not evidence of a small calibre bullet hitting him in the back.

4) out of focus stills of a boat does not show that it was the sistership to the mavi marmara when no name was vidible

So 4 of your recent videos that you claim show Israel breaking the law show nothing of the kind do they

It proves you're a 15 year old, retarded little prick, who's allowed to troll these threads repeatedly with your sophomore bullshit.

Just your opinion which I believe is a projection of you.

Now show that I am wrong in proving that your video does not show what you claim

Balestnian tactic: In order to justify hiding behind civilian children women and elders,
present people with 2 untouched kids showing-off in front of a military vehicle.
And most important b a good parrot "Once Israel gone,Hamas won't hide behind civilians".

The real blockade, siege of Gaza is by Hamas;

Hamas confirms its' use f civilians:

Conclusive Proof that Hamas Uses Palestinians as Human Shields

Palestinian+Human+shields.jpg

Forum List

Back