The Human Race, racial variation dscrimnation

Blacks sure enjoy attacking and doing the same against whites.

Whites sure enjoyed enslaving and attacking blacks for hundreds of years.
You forgot how they experimented on Black people and raped Black women too. The collective white mental is something to behold.

If you look throughout history you will find that every racial variation of the human race has done it to other racial variations. It's not something for any racial variation to be proud of.

It's time for us as a a globe to move on.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Has done what? What do you mean by it? I dont know any other culture that has experimented on someone because they were a different race. We will move on when the wrong done is admitted and corrected/compensated.

Blacks sure enjoy attacking and doing the same against whites.

You forgot how they experimented on Black people and raped Black women too. The collective white mental is something to behold.

Where's your video of white people being experimented upon? It has happened to all racial variations as I notice that you are only focusing one racial variation. Of which that which you describe are several variations of the human race who all share something in common as you yourself point out, they are black people..Of which black people evolved from around the equator where you bake in the sun.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Couldnt find a video with Black people experimenting on whites or making up terms like "white Congoids" in order to pretend Black people built Rome. If you have one, by all means post it.

Torture is a form of experimentation for example but in your delusional little world no black person would ever fathom doing such to anyone else (me being extremely sarcastic)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

Does that mean you couldnt find a video depicting a discipline headed by Blacks and backed by a Black government that advocated making up racists terms and torturing whites? You did claim that everyone has done it so I expect you to provide some evidence.

If you look throughout history you will find that every racial variation of the human race has done it to other racial variations. It's not something for any racial variation to be proud of.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Has done what? What do you mean by it? I dont know any other culture that has experimented on someone because they were a different race. We will move on when the wrong done is admitted and corrected/compensated.

Where's your video of white people being experimented upon? It has happened to all racial variations as I notice that you are only focusing one racial variation. Of which that which you describe are several variations of the human race who all share something in common as you yourself point out, they are black people..Of which black people evolved from around the equator where you bake in the sun.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Couldnt find a video with Black people experimenting on whites or making up terms like "white Congoids" in order to pretend Black people built Rome. If you have one, by all means post it.

Torture is a form of experimentation for example but in your delusional little world no black person would ever fathom doing such to anyone else (me being extremely sarcastic)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

Does that mean you couldnt find a video depicting a discipline headed by Blacks and backed by a Black government that advocated making up racists terms and torturing whites? You did claim that everyone has done it so I expect you to provide some evidence.

That means I don't have the time to look for the obvious nor is it relevant to find a video. But thanks for exemplifying deliberate ignorance because in your delusional little world no black person would ever fathom doing such to anyone else. Go to google search and type black man kills because they were white. That ought to get you started with many examples.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong![

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

That means I don't have the time to look for the obvious nor is it relevant to find a video. But thanks for exemplifying deliberate ignorance because in your delusional little world no black person would ever fathom doing such to anyone else.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong![

You had plenty of time I'd say. Today is the 25th and you couldnt find anything in all that time? Face it. Only white people have done this kind of stuff.

Ate you saying it's OK because everyone is discriminated against? I don't get it

Ate you saying it's OK because everyone is discriminated against? I don't get it

No I am saying the cycles need to end and no I'm not looking to have white people compensated for what black people have done to them because I realize that to end these cycles retribution or compensation must be pushed aside from all racial variations otherwise the cycles continue. I couldn't count how many white people didn't get a job because some black person with less qualifications in many instances (some people are more qualified no matter the color of their skin) got the job because whites in North America are being discriminated against. It's time to end it and move on.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

That means I don't have the time to look for the obvious nor is it relevant to find a video. But thanks for exemplifying deliberate ignorance because in your delusional little world no black person would ever fathom doing such to anyone else.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong![
You had plenty of time I'd say. Today is the 25th and you couldnt find anything in all that time? Face it. Only white people have done this kind of stuff.

Plenty of time used to contact thousands of officials from many countries around the globe on the foundations of primary global issues with facts which expose lies and deceptions currently being forced upon people around the world which is far more important than wasting my time finding what you could easily find yourself if you only took the time to look.

I have thousands of officials from many countries around the globe to contact yet as I am and have been very busy, I just stopped by to do some catching up.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong![

Plenty of time used to contact thousands of officials from many countries around the globe on the foundations of primary global issues with facts which expose lies and deceptions currently being forced upon people around the world which is far more important than wasting my time finding what you could easily find yourself if you only took the time to look.

I have thousands of officials from many countries around the globe to contact yet as I am and have been very busy, I just stopped by to do some catching up.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!
So why cant you find even one instance of Blacks experimenting on whites with the purpose of proving they are inferior to Blacks? Seems like with all those contacts you would find something. What gives?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong![

black people are not in Sudan, Somalia and the Ebola coast?

LOL you are stupid

We haven't even started on african americans and their overt racism

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong![

black people are not in Sudan, Somalia and the Ebola coast?

LOL you are stupid

We haven't even started on african americans and their overt racism
Had to catch this for evidence. Hey idiot. Read the thread first. Didn't I kick your ass hard enough today in the other thread? You are a glutton for punishment. :laugh:

No I am saying the cycles need to end and no I'm not looking to have white people compensated for what black people have done to them because I realize that to end these cycles retribution or compensation must be pushed aside from all racial variations otherwise the cycles continue. I couldn't count how many white people didn't get a job because some black person with less qualifications in many instances (some people are more qualified no matter the color of their skin) got the job because whites in North America are being discriminated against. It's time to end it and move on.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

False - Israel has been compensated. America promised to compensate then went back on it. And France got pay back from Haiti because the Haitians had the nerve to free themselves.

Its always funny tho how blacks are the only group ever to "shouldnt want" compensation despite the fact that at one time it was agreed to be a good thing.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

False - Israel has been compensated. America promised to compensate then went back on it. And France got pay back from Haiti because the Haitians had the nerve to free themselves.

Its always funny tho how blacks are the only group ever to "shouldnt want" compensation despite the fact that at one time it was agreed to be a good thing.
Its amazing how that happens right? White males get a 400 year head start with full white AA and Blacks get partial AA for 50 years and white males breakdown in tears at the unfairness of it all even though their white women are the largest beneficiaries of AA. Fucking amazing. :laugh:

Forum List

Back