The House Negro, time to expose these porch slaves

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Exhibit one

Are Black conservatives sellouts? | TheLoop21.com

Pathetic, just look at that factory made, Project 21 Negro, these Negroes get no respect, they can't stress and talk about responsibility and vales to African Americans when they show no respect and values to themselves by bowing down to white Republitards and being the token Negro mouthpieces for white Republitards.

The one thing these Negroes have in common is defending white Republitards by any means necessary, but give them credit, they're well coached, trained and very articulate at what they do.

House Negro supreme

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw1NfgDl2K0&feature=related]YouTube - Black Women marry yourself a White man[/ame]

Look how stupid these porch Negro talk, why isn't he with a white woman.

Ya, they should quit there jobs go on welfare get a bunch of heffers pregnate sell drugs and rob old people on the streets to prove their not Uncle Toms.

Driveby's idol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHsDgCSm11g&feature=related]YouTube - Fox News Analyst Jesse Lee Peterson Thanks Whites on Slavery[/ame]

If this Negro wants slavery he should go to Sudan.

Jesse Lee Peterson is a House Negro supreme, defending Rush Limbaugh?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_QNgIayJng&feature=related]YouTube - Hannity's bigoted pal on Fox News again[/ame]

Look at this House Negro go, how any white person could even respect a black man that does this[they don't and thats a fact] is beyond thinking.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgpVQvqD1vQ&feature=related]YouTube - "Obama Hates the White Man and he is a dangerous man " BY Jesse Lee Peterson Live On TV[/ame]

Pastor Barry Cook arrested
The pastor at Christian Life Church of Montgomery, Alabama, was arrested for sexual torture and aggravated child abuse.

…Cook was a minister at the Christian Life Church of Montgomery. A spokesman with the church tells us Cook resigned Monday citing personal reasons. The spokesman wouldn't confirm the position Cook held.

Alabama Law states sexual torture is a class A felony.

So, what are your thoughts on Martin Luther King being a Republican? Is he a sell out?
Or what about Southern Democrats who passed the segregation laws of the south and was members of the KKK?
Dem's and Repub's are about being in power and catering to lobbyists they are not for the American People.

So, what are your thoughts on Martin Luther King being a Republican? Is he a sell out?
Or what about Southern Democrats who passed the segregation laws of the south and was members of the KKK?
Dem's and Repub's are about being in power and catering to lobbyists they are not for the American People.

MLK was *NOT* a Republican, everything he stood for and said was not the ideology of the Republitards and I am not a God damned Democrat nor do I support them.

MLK was *NOT* a Republican, everything he stood for and said was not the ideology of the Republitards and I am not a God damned Democrat nor do I support them.

What exactly do you support? Other then racism and ignorance I mean?

Yes he was. I liked him very much and I saw his "I have a dream speech" live on the TV. Don't take my word for it.
Go to a library and look at newspaper's there. Years 1962 and 1963 that they have on film and you will see that he was a Republican.
He was a Republican because he did not like what the Democratic Party had done with passing segregation laws and most of them being in the KKK.

Yes he was. I liked him very much and I saw his "I have a dream speech" live on the TV. Don't take my word for it.
Go to a library and look at newspaper's there. Years 1962 and 1963 that they have on film and you will see that he was a Republican.
He was a Republican because he did not like what the Democratic Party had done with passing segregation laws and most of them being in the KKK.

No he was not and you have no evidence of it and MLK does not represent Republitard values and ideology.

No he was not and you have no evidence of it and MLK does not represent Republitard values and ideology.

There is plenty of evidence, like I said go to a library and look at the newspapers.
And you are ignoring that Dems passed segration laws
There was no other party's at the time so you were either a Repub or Dem and he was not about to be part of the party that passed anti black laws.
The Dems and Repubs of the 1960's are not what they are today.

The one thing these Negroes have in common is defending white Republitards by any means necessary, but give them credit, they're well coached, trained and very articulate at what they do.

I don't understand your logic. Your argument would be clearer if you would make whatever stupid point you believe you have yourself; leave the videos to youtube. I could put up a bunch of youtube videos showing black conservative eloquently defending themselves against the hateful, racist insults from people like yourself, but that wouldn’t convince you. The best way to demonstrate to everyone that you are a close-minded, ill-informed, hate-filled bigot is to listen to what you believe.

You believe that blacks who aren’t democrats are participating in a ‘minstrel show’ Your logic is ‘not being a democrat is somehow against your ‘blackness’, thus any black person that doesn’t agree with the democratic party on the solutions to the problems facing this country, they are ‘uncle toms’.

By the way, the videos of non-mainstream personalities saying crazy sh-- doesn’t prove a thing accept what incredibly skewed sources influence your simplistic world view. Tell everyone your opinions on Herman Cain, and –and this is going to be difficult for you- do so without name calling and childish arguments.

Again, you have the intelligence of a child

You are a god damned lair. Tell us who you voted for, if you are old enough to vote- that would explain your childlike posts- in the last three presidential elections. You are probably a Green voter right?

Bass calls black kids "Uncle Toms" for getting good grades in school

Exhibit one

Pathetic, just look at that factory made, Project 21 Negro, these Negroes get no respect, they can't stress and talk about responsibility and vales to African Americans when they show no respect and values to themselves by bowing down to white Republitards and being the token Negro mouthpieces for white Republitards.

You're making a lot of assumptions. Too many in fact.

Exhibit one

Negro?

African American?

Black?

Can you pick a fucking term and stick with it?

Forum List

Back