The House Is In Session

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
One of the first Democrats off the block started a rant about "this Administration." Here we go again.

I just want to say that from where I live, everyone in congress is part of the current administration. None of them have served us well at all. The bickering between the parties is not my concern- what they actually get done or do not get done is. The view from here is that they all have a hand in this mess and that none of them really care about anything but getting re-elected and lining their pockets.
Who else is sick of the do-nothing administration, the entire administration?

I just want to say that from where I live, everyone in congress is part of the current administration. None of them have served us well at all. The bickering between the parties is not my concern- what they actually get done or do not get done is. The view from here is that they all have a hand in this mess and that none of them really care about anything but getting re-elected and lining their pockets.
Who else is sick of the do-nothing administration, the entire administration?

:clap2:

I am! Vote Palin!

Palin will become part of this do nothing adminsitration that is still in power. Don't give me her sound bites from last night about forgetting the past. We are still in that past and her party is that past.

7Years of republican control. They do have a responsibility for where we are today. MCForever in the Senate 26 years. He is the prez not Palin. There will be no frigging change.

P.Sl.

I hope they don't pass the bill. I don't think it is anything but a stop gap that will give the rich crooks their money back and Screw US.

Let's see what happens if we don nothing bu continue our business.

P.Sl.

I hope they don't pass the bill. I don't think it is anything but a stop gap that will give the rich crooks their money back and Screw US.

Let's see what happens if we don nothing bu continue our business.

Finally we agree... You are right it doesn't matter if Obama or McCain are elected nothing is going to change. Big Surpise the government has a 10% approval rating.

The only hope we have is for Palin to get in there and hope that Washington politics don't consume her like they have everyone else.

The house mail servers are still shut down. They have their hands over their ears and won't listen.

I kind of think that Pelosi wants the bill to fail. It is Bush's bill. It seems every hour there is more news that raises the blood pressure of the public two more notches.

That is ok by me. If they want to do Kabuki theater before it dies,I don't care. They could all cross dress in leather and give us a rousing chorus of "Springtime for Hitler" and that would be great too. I don't think they realize that we don't care for theater right now, we care for results. And from everyone out there but those who hold the toxic paper, there is one great big shout of NO!

BTW, has anyone noted that Paulson has a conflict of interest here? He still is Goldman Sachs, one of the largest holders of the bad paper. The bill dies, he personally will take a huge hit. It does not bode well for us that the person in charge of regulating the mess has a large personal interest contrary to that of the people.

Exactly, at this point it does not matter. If it passes the taxpayers will be pissed. If it dosen't the taxpayers will be pissed. I still think the congresscritter that votes no will stand a better chance of getting re-elected.

Finally we agree... You are right it doesn't matter if Obama or McCain are elected nothing is going to change. Big Surpise the government has a 10% approval rating.

The only hope we have is for Palin to get in there and hope that Washington politics don't consume her like they have everyone else.

Specifically, what do you think Palin will do should she attain the office of VP?

Oh goody. We passed the bill. Now we can get back to the business of lending money to people who might not pay it back. They will be back in about 6 months for more.. Count on it.

Ha Ha Ha The Republicans did not deliver half and Pelosi can't say shit about it. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back