The HOUSE gone ROGUE.....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
This is great. I hope that the President from now on every time he tweets links to videos or articles (videos are best) that go along with his comments. It takes longer, but including that kind of resource that will be widely shared with retweets greatly helps to combat the fake news narrative.

Using this information for a national ad campaign attacking Pelosi as the leader of the Democrats and her corruption would also be effective if there is a Super PAC with the funds to do it...with the end comment being “No one is above the law - not even the Democrat Speaker of the House.” Throw it back in their faces.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump ^ | 5:34 PM · Oct 14, 2019 | @MarkLevinShow - Twitter Media Studio

FULL TITLE: "The House gone rogue! I want to remind you a little bit about the ring leader in this whole rogue operation against the President of the United States..."

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

This is great. I hope that the President from now on every time he tweets links to videos or articles (videos are best) that go along with his comments. It takes longer, but including that kind of resource that will be widely shared with retweets greatly helps to combat the fake news narrative.

Using this information for a national ad campaign attacking Pelosi as the leader of the Democrats and her corruption would also be effective if there is a Super PAC with the funds to do it...with the end comment being “No one is above the law - not even the Democrat Speaker of the House.” Throw it back in their faces.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump ^ | 5:34 PM · Oct 14, 2019 | @MarkLevinShow - Twitter Media Studio

FULL TITLE: "The House gone rogue! I want to remind you a little bit about the ring leader in this whole rogue operation against the President of the United States..."

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...
THANK YOU. The Democrats~ ~ ~ 10X worse and 10X more guilty than anything they ever accuse Trump of! And best of all, Levin showed that they KNOW they are as guilty as sin! You could have read the word GUILT on Nancy's face!

After the election, it will be time to bring half the DNC up on criminal charges of corruption, conspiracy, obstruction and treason.

Forum List

Back