The Hour Of Our Time: The Legacy Of William Cooper

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Pretty interesting guy. Has anyone else here seen this Documentary? What did you think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1B1NXZy2V0]The Hour of Our Time - The Legacy of William Cooper (Full Length) - YouTube[/ame]

I haven't watched it. But I know who william Cooper is. Ever read "Behold a Pale Horse"?

Cooper was the guy who said that there would be an attack on a major US city in June of 2001 in the coming months. He died in a strange stand off with police in 2002.

I haven't watched it. But I know who william Cooper is. Ever read "Behold a Pale Horse"?

Cooper was the guy who said that there would be an attack on a major US city in June of 2001 in the coming months. He died in a strange stand off with police in 2002.

Yeah, he did predict it. The U.S. Government with all its vast resources couldn't find Bin Laden, but a CNN Reporter waltzes right in for an interview with him? Interesting guy for sure.

Well, I hate the 9/11 conspiracy stuff at thsi point, as it is rather useless at thsi point. But I think the govt. knew where Bin Laden was the whole time. He was the CIAs man back in the late 70s when Russia invaded Afghan.

Strangely, adn perhaps sheer coincidence, Bin Laden was convicted of being the head of Al Qaeda in Jan-Feb of 2001 as well. off the testimony of a man that robbed him (bin Laden) and got caught in the Embassy bombing in Africa (late 90s).

That's how the whoe ball got rolling. Suppposedly, this one man who was a liar, thief and cheat (and owed Bin Laden money) played the hand that there was a large network of terroists headed by Bin Laden. Which is how he got convicted. This man (his name I forget) walked away with US protection.

9 months later, 18 Saudi's allegedly hijacked planes and crashed them into buildings. No one saw it coming, but by noon Sept 11th, the govt.s of the world and the media had already pinned the job on Bin Laden.

Strange days ever since.

Well, I hate the 9/11 conspiracy stuff at thsi point, as it is rather useless at thsi point. But I think the govt. knew where Bin Laden was the whole time. He was the CIAs man back in the late 70s when Russia invaded Afghan.

Strangely, adn perhaps sheer coincidence, Bin Laden was convicted of being the head of Al Qaeda in Jan-Feb of 2001 as well. off the testimony of a man that robbed him (bin Laden) and got caught in the Embassy bombing in Africa (late 90s).

That's how the whoe ball got rolling. Suppposedly, this one man who was a liar, thief and cheat (and owed Bin Laden money) played the hand that there was a large network of terroists headed by Bin Laden. Which is how he got convicted. This man (his name I forget) walked away with US protection.

9 months later, 18 Saudi's allegedly hijacked planes and crashed them into buildings. No one saw it coming, but by noon Sept 11th, the govt.s of the world and the media had already pinned the job on Bin Laden.

Strange days ever since.

Yeah i hear ya. The search for truth about 9/11 is a Dead End at this point. It has been so thoroughly covered up. It's impossible to get the truth. But William Cooper was about much more than the 9/11 cover-up. He really was a fascinating dude. It's incredibly sad how it ended for him. But i guess in some ways, it was a predictable end.

Strange days ever since.

Yeah i hear ya. The search for truth about 9/11 is a Dead End at this point. It has been so thoroughly covered up. It's impossible to get the truth. But William Cooper was about much more than the 9/11 cover-up. He really was a fascinating dude. It's incredibly sad how it ended for him. But i guess in some ways, it was a predictable end.

All one needs to know is that what we were told and the reasons for the US being attacked are pure BS, and it doesn't add up when really researched and looked at.
Then look around at how the government is taking control of us, and passing more liberty curtailing legislation (by both party's) the economic meltdown, etc. and it should be obvious that the government is at war with US.
BTW, I find the Cooper story fascinating. I have a soft spot for folks like him, and others who are non violent, but take back from the system that steals from us.

Last edited:
The best 9/11 moment is Donald Rumsfeld in an interview acting like he'd never heard of Building 7 before!

Wow! Thanks for the video. I'd never heard of the man until today.

Looks like my reading list just got expanded.

Forum List

Back