The Hounds Of Democracy

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Bret Baier’s panel touched on a fabulous topic but stopped short of asking the critical question: Exactly what is the difference between Putin’s world of dictators and Taqiyya the Liar’s democracies?

The answer to the question is that there is no difference. Democracy ends in totalitarian government and Putin knows it. Putin has the edge in more ways than one. He realized that a once-free people are losing their freedoms to democracy. If that isn’t a dictatorship I do not know what it is.

The Chicago sewer rat gave Putin the opening he dreamed about during the Cold War. An opportunity to exploit freedom-loving Americans who never had a desire to fight for democracy at home or anywhere else; whereas, dictators do not have to deliver freedom —— order will do. Political reality allows Putin to play the president for the fool well-knowing that defeating a fool is easy when the fool’s policies insist that a benign totalitarian government is possible.

Whether Putin wins, or democracy succeeds for a brief time, the people end up with “tyranny for the common good.”

The experience of all former ages had shown that of all human governments, democracy was the most unstable, fluctuating and short-lived. John Quincy Adams

Those Americans who think their president is a wonderful human being fail to see that Putin is laughing behind the sewer rat’s back because he has the evidence that puts him on the right side of history. So long as our government is pushing democracy the dictators win in the end.

NOTE: Taqiyya the Liar’s democracy is doublespeak for nation-building, while Putin concentrates on building subservience to government. Perhaps the question should be: What is the difference between the people in Putin’s dictatorships and today’s Americans?

Bottom line: Severely limited government is the only way to defeat dictators and democracy, and it has to be done without falling into the hell of nation-building.

Finally, there is not one political movement anywhere in the world advocating limited government, while dictators and democracies continue their march through history. Sad to say, the one and only form of limited government ever tried is being run out of existence by the rabid hounds of democracy.

there is not one political movement anywhere in the world advocating limited government,
I did not come across one pundit who came down on the president’s side. Oddly enough, not one of the experts in these videos know why the sewer rat is wrong:

As for me, I would have some respect for the president if he deliberately paralyzed the UN:

President Obama (remember him?) embraced the ideals espoused by the United Nations’ founders 70 years ago: Diplomacy and “international order” will win over time, while might and force will lose.

XXXXX

His celebration of the United Nations was reminiscent of scenes from 1950s movies that portrayed it as a place where problems are actually resolved. In reality, along the decades (and even more so in the last six years), the UN became so paralyzed that it can no longer serve as arbiter of global security.

Obama has turned Putin into the world’s most powerful leader
By Benny Avni
September 29, 2015 | 1:21am

Obama has turned Putin into the world's most powerful leader

I applaud anybody who screws up the United Nations. Unfortunately, Taqiyya’s policies designed to increase the UN’s authority over the American people screwed up the entire world.

This great picture in the New York Daily News is redundant. A Russian asshole telling an American asshole to kiss his ass:

CQEd76pXAAAxKC6.jpg

Forum List

Back