LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011

Attachments

• $sean-shirtless.jpg
    $sean-shirtless.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
I'm a total Bachelorette/Bachelor addict.. I admit it.. I even watch The Bachelor Pad! :)

Dude is Delicious...I have a thing for blonds with blue eyes...he's just...mmmmm..
I hope you don't mind, but Ijust have to go a bit off topic and tell you who my next baby daddy is...
Paul Walker...just...OMG

Paul_Walker_into.jpg

I accidentally pushed enter after placing the above pic...I wanted to get a head shot so you could see his blue eyes...his smile...his body...ok, lol...it's gettin' hot in here!

Last edited:
Dude is Delicious...I have a thing for blonds with blue eyes...he's just...mmmmm..
I hope you don't mind, but Ijust have to go a bit off topic and tell you who my next baby daddy is...
Paul Walker...just...OMG

Paul_Walker_into.jpg

I accidentally pushed enter after placing the above pic...I wanted to get a head shot so you could see his blue eyes...his smile...his body...ok, lol...it's gettin' hot in here!

OMG Hotttttttttttttttttt meter off the charts!!

So the 50 Shades of Grey chick was HILARIOUS!! I think Sean should have kept her just to make the show interesting! LMAO He kinda wussed out on being tied up.. I would have liked to have seen that. Casey B was my pick on the season with Ben but he chose that DIPSh*t Courtney.. I don't really have any favorites right now.. We'll see.

This season is sooo damn boring.. Sean is too lame for me. I need a hott guy who is dynamic, DOMINANT, and on fire with passion.. Sean is a pansyass.

Forum List

Back