The Hottest girl in the world?

Another hottie.

Found this one on the web. dont know who she is.

Attachments

• $dang.jpg
    $dang.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 48
insein said:
At least it had #1 right, but the rest of that list is suspect. Jessica Biel at #7? WTF is that all about. Natalie Portman at 9? She's ok but 9?

Definitely a suspect list.

I thought the exact same thing. Except for Heidi Klum, Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron, the women at the lower end of the survey were much more appealing than the women in the front part. Nicole Kidman #96? No way!!

Adam's Apple said:
I thought the exact same thing. Except for Heidi Klum, Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron, the women at the lower end of the survey were much more appealing than the women in the front part. Nicole Kidman #96? No way!!

you see my list of snubs from that list? I guess it was just an internet poll but still, its dissappointing that guys voted that way. Like to me, Lohan and Duff are pretty much the same, if Lohan isnt alittle better because of the red hair. But Hillary Duff was 86 and Lohan was like 18. Makes no sense at all.

The ClayTaurus said:
Read the title of the thread. Go start your manlove thread elsewhere, woman. :poke:

Bite me. Just because I choose to challenge your male-bias... :lalala: :finger3:

Shattered said:
Bite me. Just because I choose to challenge your male-bias... :lalala: :finger3:
I don't care about you challenging whatever you want. This isn't the hottest person in the world, it's the hottest girl in the world...

Unless you're saying Flowing Locks over there is a girl...

The ClayTaurus said:
I don't care about you challenging whatever you want. This isn't the hottest person in the world, it's the hottest girl in the world...

Unless you're saying Flowing Locks over there is a girl...

*chuckle*

I just think you guys could use a cold shower. :D Suck it up, and deal.

Forum List

Back