The Hostess-Twinkie who did what to kill it/them thread

Hostess Drivers!

Leave the rat race behind!

For $99 startup, I will show you how I made $50K a week placing tiny classifed ads in the local paper from my one bedroom apartment!

0.jpg

Its Hostess own fault...................They NEVER should have tolerated union involvement in their business to begin with

They need to pick up and move south. North Carolina is a right to work state. Plenty of good conservatives here who would love to have a great job like that.

They need to pick up and move south. North Carolina is a right to work state. Plenty of good conservatives here who would love to have a great job like that.

Excellent. Business better wise up and all of them need to move south before the secession! :D

I knew democrats would soon be circling the carcass cawing that it's wonderful that the company went out of business. Those evil capitalists. Don't they really deserve to go out of business?

Good, or in the words of another liberal, Thank GOD.

More companies should go out of business and give libs more reason to thank God. So, for all of our various reasons to thank God, lets just give those thanks in our own special way. I'm grateful that 18,000 union members are unemployed. Thank GOD.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

workers have rights even if you dont want them to have rights.

sell your hate of workers to the American people.

Im sure they love twinkies more than freedom.

Jesus you people just dont get it

You don't get it. There will be no more Hostess workers. Dumb ass.

Obama and his Union buddies have just destroyed another 18,500 jobs ,Obama care also played apart in this ,all part of Obama's Forward approach.......

$obama-failed-economy.jpg

[The Teamsters decided that if they didn't get what they wanted from Hostess, they'd kill the company. Grabbing the big bucks was well worth the risk of having no job at all. You can rest assured the likewise morons at GM and Chrysler will think the same way, for after all didn't they rape and sodomize the company they originally worked for until the death rattle was heard night and day throughout its plants, offices, and dealerships until the Union friendly Democrat, Barack Obama, came in and said I'll rape and sodomize the taxpayers instead so you can still keep your jobs in return for your votes. Obama did it once, the Union knows its guaranteed he'll do it again. The sky's the limit on their wages only because they have the taxpayer at their mercy to subsidize them until they reach infinity. GM's new plan for its business success also includes selling a vehicle for $40,000 that costs GM $89,000 to produce. What a plan. The miraculous fruits of affirmative action at work at GM
Richard Trumka says he's going to send his union goons door to door to convince American businessmen to see the light regarding Obamanomics.]

"Back in September, following acceptance by the Teamsters. the bakers’ union (BCTGM) at bankrupt Hostess brands—makers of the iconic Twinkies, Ding Dongs and Wonder brand breads—rejected a company proposal to help keep the company in business. By a voice vote of its members, the union opened the door to conduct a company-killing strike and potentially putting 18,500 Hostess workers onto the streets.

Well, on Friday, the bakers’ union called its members on strike nationwide. Now the job cuts begin.

On Monday, Hostess permanently closed three of its plants, thanks to the union’s strike:

Hostess Brands permanently closed three bakeries Monday, including a plant in St. Louis where 365 jobs were cut, in response to a bakers’ union strike that started Friday.

The bankrupt maker of Twinkies and Wonder bread said it’s trying to avert liquidating the entire company, and it shuttered three plants that were no longer able to produce and deliver products because of picket lines. The other plant closures are in Seattle and Cincinnati, where a combined 262 jobs were cut."

The Demise of Twinkies? Yes, It’s True. Parasitic Unions Kill Their Hosts (or, in this case, Hostess) | RedState

Think of all the lives they saved, diabeties cases, prolonged rotting in the grave from preservatives.

God save us all from prolonged rotting. :clap2::D

Twinkles and Wonderbread? Oh no!!! These are the cornerstones of a healthy diet.

I'd like for you to walk up to a parent who will now lose his home and have to explain to his children why they are moving in to a homeless shelter, you fuck. It's not about what people eat.. That's none of your damn biznez.. It's about JOBS.. AMERICA BLEEDING JOBS, especially manufacturing.. WE'RE DEAD as a nation.. and you libruls cheer as if we just won some kind of sweepstakes, you DUMB FUCKING IGNORANT ZOMBIES.

If only more people were receiving unemployment benefits, disability, food stamps, medicaid and other govt support to "invest" in the economy and company's like Hostess.............Lol

Forum List

Back