The Horror

indago

VIP Member
Oct 27, 2007
Russell Contreras wrote for The Associated Press 19 January 2017:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
President-elect Donald Trump's decision not to appoint any Latinos to his Cabinet is drawing fierce criticism from Hispanics, who call it a major setback for the nation's largest minority group. ...The lack of Latino appointments means no Hispanic will serve in a president's Cabinet for the first time in nearly three decades.

..."This is a disaster and setback for the country," NALEO executive director Arturo Vargas said. "The next time a president convenes his Cabinet there will be no Latino perspective."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article

President-elect Donald Trump's decision not to appoint any Latinos to his Cabinet is drawing fierce criticism from Hispanics, who call it a major setback for the nation's largest minority group. ...The lack of Latino appointments means no Hispanic will serve in a president's Cabinet for the first time in nearly three decades.

..."This is a disaster and setback for the country," NALEO executive director Arturo Vargas said. "The next time a president convenes his Cabinet there will be no Latino perspective."

Does it matter? I have no interest in a Latino perspective in government, only an American perspective.

Yeah and the bastage didn't appoint any Native Americans, Hawaiians, Arabs or Eskimos either, how the heck is the federal government supposed to function with no fucking Eskimos in the Cabinet? After all competence and integrity doesn't count only ethnicity does.

My guess is that a vast majority of Hispanics/Latinos don't give a shit.

Americans - skin color irrelevant - want a strong economy and solid security.
Almost everyone likes to see some one who resembles them in some way in high office, but to assert there is a unique Latino perspective is downright unAmerican.

There is no Mexican first perspective. Awwww.

There is no reason why the President of the United States has to consider the perspective of latin America. He will make decisions to benefit Americans. I

Do you want the best heart surgeon?
Or do you want the best latin heart surgeon?
WTF?
Neither, I want Joe Pesci

"You know who I pray to? Joe Pesci. Two reasons: First of all, I think he's a good actor, okay? To me, that counts. Second, he looks like a guy who can get things done. Joe Pesci doesn't fuck around. In fact, Joe Pesci came through on a couple of things that God was having trouble with." -- George Carlin

I'm still butthurt Obama didn't put an Eskimo on his cabinet.

Damn snow haters.

Was he from California? In California when Mexico pulls the strings, we jump. Mexico says protest, the schools shut down.

Trump did not select any Puerto Rican Americans, no Native Americans, No 'little people', No Eskimos, etc....

:crybaby:

article

It's Dark. So dark.

The HORROR!!!!!

Taco Bell will close its doors.

No lines at Chipotle.

The price of queso will rise.

The store shelves will be barren of Salsa.

It's dark. So dark.

The lights go dark at El Pollo Loco.

No quesadillas to be found, anywhere!

The varrio streets are sullen.

No graffiti on the ghetto walls.

The food trucks now on blocks in the front yard.

It's dark. So dark.

Forum List

Back