The "hopey & changey" of it all. Obama voter expectations way to high!

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
How many times did anyone hear President Bush state that he inherited a recession? How many times did anyone hear Ronald Reagan state that he inherited a recession? (BTW a recession that was much worse than we are going through now.) Let me tell you--never. Nor did they make sly remarks regarding the opposite side of the isle over their proposals. Over the last couple of days, & during his first national televised press conferance, Obama has stated that at least 3 times. And Obama still gets loud applause over these negative attacks. As if none of us knew that he inherited this economic mess! Obama is still on the campaign trail.

The "Shock & Awe" has now turned out to be "Shock & UH". That was apparent yesterday, after Obama lead us to believe that his new secretary of the Treasury--(you know the guy that now is charge of the IRS--but somehow couldn't figure out Turbo-Tax) would have all the answers to fix this banking crisis. He didn't. It was basically a bunch of I don't knows, & I'll get back to you in a couple of weeks. Of course the stock market tanked. Along with this--Obama's continual message that the sky is falling--has tanked consumer confidence. No--President Obama--after listening to your comments, I doubt too many of us went shopping over the weekend.

The expections for immediate gratification from Obama voters in these crowds around the country, is evident. In Florida yesterday, Obama personally arranged for one woman whom is homeless to obtain a 3 bedroom-2 bath home--until this is over. I imagine the White house lines today, are flooded with calls from homeless looking for a home too. One young man complained that he used to make $3600.00 per month & his unemployment check is only $1300 per month, & actually asks Obama when he was going to get that government check to make up for the difference. When Obama stated the government couldn't do that, this young man looked shocked.

Why? Obama promised them everything when on the campaign trail. They believe him to be their savior. He built a house of cards that is soon to be blown down. This when Americans who put all this "hopey & changey faith in him", finally realise that unemployment is still going to rise, & jobs are going to be difficult to find over the next couple of years. Much less, when these same people realise they just got stuck for a government bill--that is the equivalent to spending 1 million dollars a day for the next 3000 years.

DID YOU KNOW: That FDR immediately cut government pay-checks by 100 million dollars, a huge sum back in the 1930's. What did our current democrat lead congress just do? They gave themselves a raise. What other congress did that during a severe recession? The Carter Administration.

How many times did anyone hear President Bush state that he inherited a recession? How many times did anyone hear Ronald Reagan state that he inherited a recession? (BTW a recession that was much worse than we are going through now.) Let me tell you--never. Nor did they make sly remarks regarding the opposite side of the isle over their proposals. Over the last couple of days, & during his first national televised press conferance, Obama has stated that at least 3 times. And Obama still gets loud applause over these negative attacks. As if none of us knew that he inherited this economic mess! Obama is still on the campaign trail.

The "Shock & Awe" has now turned out to be "Shock & UH". That was apparent yesterday, after Obama lead us to believe that his new secretary of the Treasury--(you know the guy that now is charge of the IRS--but somehow couldn't figure out Turbo-Tax) would have all the answers to fix this banking crisis. He didn't. It was basically a bunch of I don't knows, & I'll get back to you in a couple of weeks. Of course the stock market tanked. Along with this--Obama's continual message that the sky is falling--has tanked consumer confidence. No--President Obama--after listening to your comments, I doubt too many of us went shopping over the weekend.

The expections for immediate gratification from Obama voters in these crowds around the country, is evident. In Florida yesterday, Obama personally arranged for one woman whom is homeless to obtain a 3 bedroom-2 bath home--until this is over. I imagine the White house lines today, are flooded with calls from homeless looking for a home too. One young man complained that he used to make $3600.00 per month & his unemployment check is only $1300 per month, & actually asks Obama when he was going to get that government check to make up for the difference. When Obama stated the government couldn't do that, this young man looked shocked.

Why? Obama promised them everything when on the campaign trail. They believe him to be their savior. He built a house of cards that is soon to be blown down. This when Americans who put all this "hopey & changey faith in him", finally realise that unemployment is still going to rise, & jobs are going to be difficult to find over the next couple of years. Much less, when these same people realise they just got stuck for a government bill--that is the equivalent to spending 1 million dollars a day for the next 3000 years.

DID YOU KNOW: That FDR immediately cut government pay-checks by 100 million dollars, a huge sum back in the 1930's. What did our current democrat lead congress just do? They gave themselves a raise. What other congress did that during a severe recession? The Carter Administration.

epic_fail.jpg

The Bush Legacy - FOXNews.com ( Listen to the Fox News Talk radio )

:clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back