The honest and true class warfare poll

Which of the two REAL American "classes" do you belong to?

• Provider Class

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Recipient Class

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
Let's face it: The election of 2012 will be on swimming in class warfare. So...which class are you?

Im the poor class! Im the single white male government never given me anything but took everything class! Im the 'tried to own my own business and was destroyed by regulation class'. Im the 'tried to go to college but had to wait till 24 cause of failed government policy' class. Im the 'never had insurance' and 'havent seen a doctor in five years' class. Im the 'can barely afford to keep my late model car running' class. Im the 'work 50 hours a week' class. Im the 'only job you can get is a low paying service job' class. Im the 'work till you die and never have anything' class.

Just thinking about how capitol is favored over labor, how hard working Americans are treated like shit scraped off a shoe, really fuckin pisses me off.

Add on to here the 'harrassed by the police' class. The 'shut up and conform or go to jail' class.

Last edited:
Im the poor class! Im the single white male government never given me anything but took everything class! Im the 'tried to own my own business and was destroyed by regulation class'. Im the 'tried to go to college but had to wait till 24 cause of failed government policy' class. Im the 'never had insurance' and 'havent seen a doctor in five years' class. Im the 'can barely afford to keep my late model car running' class. Im the 'work 50 hours a week' class. Im the 'only job you can get is a low paying service job' class. Im the 'work till you die and never have anything' class.

Just thinking about how capitol is favored over labor, how hard working Americans are treated like shit scraped off a shoe, really fuckin pisses me off.

Sounds to me like you're just a fuckup looking for somebody to blame.

Add on to here the 'harrassed by the police' class. The 'shut up and conform or go to jail' class.

I guess that makes me a provider class cause ive lived responsibly and never got a damn dime from this government. No help for nothin, but they sure do like takin my money!

Sounds to me like you're just a fuckup looking for somebody to blame.

Looks like your just a troll with no thoughts in your head.

Yeah... you're opinion of me is soooooooooooooo important to me that I'm going to make up lies on the internets.... :rolleyes:

Ahhh, ya know, I was a teenage anarchist too once upon a time... Down with the system, everything's a conspiracy and all that noise... It's forgivable. The fact that you chose 'Provider' and 'Recipient' classes as your options, however, is not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back