The Homosexual Agenda, The aclu, And Your Children...

I would not call it a lapse in judgment. We knew each other for quite a while. I was very confident that he had no STD. We liked each other a lot. It was no more a lapse in judgment or bad choice than are those choices men make in one-night-stands, or smoking, or driving fast. You weight the costs, benefits, and risks, and take your chances.

Aaaahh... yeah, it was, and then you came to your senses.

Or I chickened out or I just didn’t want to receive anal sex. Oh well. You weren’t there, so how do you know? You don’t.

No, I wasn't there, but you described in detail what happened. Or did you forget that already? Do I need to go back and quote you?

You came close to having a homosexual episode, and in your own words you changed your mind, which clearly indicates a "choice." You KNEW it was wrong. You "chickened" out because the thought of having a dick shoved up your ass or down your throat was disgusting. Now we know you DO think it's sick, or you'd have done it. You've been exposed matts... YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE... ROFLMAO!!! :eusa_clap: :muahaha:

No, I wasn't there, but you described in detail what happened. Or did you forget that already? Do I need to go back and quote you?

You came close to having a homosexual episode, and in your own words you changed your mind, which clearly indicates a "choice." You KNEW it was wrong. You "chickened" out because the thought of having a dick shoved up your ass or down your throat was disgusting. Now we know you DO think it's sick, or you'd have done it. You've been exposed matts... YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE... ROFLMAO!!! :eusa_clap: :muahaha:

Just like when you implied that I support pedophilia, you throw stuff in that I didn’t say. You make fallacious leaps in logic. I’ll dissect your post, as if I need to, for those people following the thread.

Is homosexual petting and mutual masturbation a homosexual episode? If so, then we had one. Is kissing a homosexual episode? If so, then we had one. I chose not to do much more but that does not mean that I did not know whether homosexual behavior was wrong or right. Don’t try to be a mind reader. I might have chickened out because I didn’t want our relationship to move any further in that direction. I might have chickened out because I preferred to do other things. Just because I didn’t do it does not mean that I didn’t do it because I thought it was sick. No. I’m not a homophobe. I think that consenting adults should be allowed to do as they please with each other. I also think that, at the very least, the government should recognize civil unions for gay couples.

You got something worth listening to, lets hear it. Otherwise keep it to yourself.... twit.

eat shit.

pointing at a retarded post must have been worth enough to grab YOUR attention.

You can keep your advice to yourself on the short bus where it belongs.

Forum List

Back