The homosexual agenda for america

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tNVQRYTcJE

Sick, homosexuals are intolerant themselves, especially against the Boy Scouts.

Wow, you right wingers are the most stupid people. Seriously, no wonder you guys are against education. Much better to stay mindless.

Here you go. This is what you want:

Aryan Nations / Church of Jesus Christ Christian......Home Of Yahweh's Chosen!

We also know that there are literal children of Satan in this world. These children are the descendents of Cain, who was the result of Eve's original sin, her physical seduction by Satan. We know that because of this sin, there is a battle and a natural enmity between the children of Satan and the children of the highest God, Yahveh. (Gen.3:15) The Canaanite Jews are a literal descendent of Satan and the natural enemy of our white Christian race. This is attested by scripture and all of history.

-----------

Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts Promote Radical Islam :: Daniel Pipes

Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts Promote Radical Islam

Organizers of the Takleef celebration are well aware of the spiritual and cultural challenges these girls face in deciding to wear the hijab. "A couple of these girls are taking the veil before their mothers are," says 38-year-old Ali Ibrahim, one of the scout volunteers organizing the celebration. "We even have one girl whose parents are not convinced and are trying to get her to take off the veil. May God guide her." …

------------------

KKK, Ayaran Nation, Radical Islam, that's what you morons promote. What a bunch of stupid f*cks. Seriously. Those people are welcome but not the gays???? Gay people have to be one of the least violent, harmless groups of people in existance.

AND the Boy Scouts kicks out people who have no mystical beliefs. WTF????

That's right, if you don't believe in spooks, you can't be a member.

--------------

Today's Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts is NOT the same organization that I went to as a kid. Now, it's been taken over by radical religious who want to push THEIR AGENDA and force everyone to bow down before ridiculous mystical non existent ghost. We have to protect this country from these people. THEY ARE THE REAL DANGER. Not a few gays or atheists.

Gawd, conservatives are dumb.

The Bass isn't a rightwinger, he's a right of center moderate conservative, lets get that straight. Second, the thrust of the Bass' argument is that homosexuals don't have the *RIGHT* to make the Boy Scouts allow gays in and to also accept the gay agenda. Third you can take your biased trash you posted and go shove it.

The Bass isn't a rightwinger, he's a right of center moderate conservative, lets get that straight. Second, the thrust of the Bass' argument is that homosexuals don't have the *RIGHT* to make the Boy Scouts allow gays in and to also accept the gay agenda. Third you can take your biased trash you posted and go shove it.
The Zeebub cares not a jot what you are Wassock, its the putrid stench of hypocrisy that emanates from you that amuses me, keep it up the Zeebub approves

Who's a supporter of "gay pride"? If you're insinuating that I am, I suggest you know your audience before making such claims..

so what is your stand the do you support gay pride or the gay agenda or do you not ..you seem confused

I am proud to be an American.

I am proud to be a retired Naval Officer.

I am proud to be a woman.

I am proud to be a college graduate.

I am proud to be gay.

I am proud to be a parent.

And my agenda is to have the same legal benefits, rights, protections, privileges, and responsibilities as any other law-abiding, tax-paying citizen.

Are you Proud of your Child's Father?...

:)

peace...

If you get a group of people together to reform something, change something, create new laws and policies, and generally make society more accepting, they have an agenda. Period. Methinks the reason gays reject the claim is because they see it as being pejorative, but you really can't help how people receive your agenda, and it doesn't have to be accepted for it to be objectively true that you in fact have one.

It's funny to me that it's fine for liberals to accuse Christians of having an agenda to force their beliefs on everyone and turn America into a theocracy because we oppose gay marriage and abortion and stuff, but when you mention the litigious special interest group of gay lobbyists and attorneys having one, you're just a bigot indulging into conspiracy theories. Because that's totally fair.

Today's Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts is NOT the same organization that I went to as a kid. Now, it's been taken over by radical religious who want to push THEIR AGENDA and force everyone to bow down before ridiculous mystical non existent ghost. We have to protect this country from these people. THEY ARE THE REAL DANGER. Not a few gays or atheists.
Very suspect that faggots want to infiltrate the Boy Scouts.

It's like a bank robber applying for the job of president of a bank. :eek:

Why don't the homos and their sodimite supporters start their own "Gay Scouts" ???

Very suspect that faggots want to infiltrate the Boy Scouts.

It's like a bank robber applying for the job of president of a bank. :eek:

Why don't the homos and their sodimite supporters start their own "Gay Scouts" ???

Tell that to gay children.

Funny, KKK, Aryan Nation, Radical Islamics, bigots, these people are welcome into the Scouts because they believe in spooks.

You want to really see discrimination? Ask a kid who is handicapped how welcome they are into the Scouts.

Kids go into the Scouts to have fun.

so what is your stand the do you support gay pride or the gay agenda or do you not ..you seem confused

I am proud to be an American.

I am proud to be a retired Naval Officer.

I am proud to be a woman.

I am proud to be a college graduate.

I am proud to be gay.

I am proud to be a parent.

And my agenda is to have the same legal benefits, rights, protections, privileges, and responsibilities as any other law-abiding, tax-paying citizen.

I was not asking you and you do have all the rights of a citizen however those rights do not include marrying the same sex

So you support government discrimination based on gender. Interesting.

cause they take it up the ass they will force this agenda up everybodies ass even though the majority are against this topic and gay mariage!!!! They have to use judges cause they lose everytime the public gets a chance to vote on this!!!

cause they take it up the ass they will force this agenda up everybodies ass even though the majority are against this topic and gay mariage!!!! They have to use judges cause they lose everytime the public gets a chance to vote on this!!!
They are trying to legally force people to accept their perverted lifestyle and think of it as normal.

everytime the people get a choice to voice their opinion vote they reject this. just like this failure going through the senate now called Obama care the majority of the people are against this bill, that is why these bastards are doing this behind closed doors and forcing this through, they don't give a shit what the taxpayer wants and will pay in 2010 and 2012 election. look how mad people are in Mass, it is a total liberal state and they are going to loose the drunk captains senate seat due to this.

They are trying to legally force people to accept their perverted lifestyle and think of it as normal.

It is normal. You're the one that's messed up.

Do you know any gays at all?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tNVQRYTcJE

Sick, homosexuals are intolerant themselves, especially against the Boy Scouts.

Yes how dare they try to fight an organization that actively discriminates against them.

You're a fucking moron, did anyone ever tell you that?

Also the boy scouts also discriminate against atheists, clearly they are innocent bystanders in this grand homosexual agenda that has barely any evidence for its existence.

Last edited:
He's not a closet-gay. He just thinks he's better then them.

Usually it takes an issue or an event for most people start harping about it.

With "The Bass" he just thinks of all of the evil in the world and he doesn't like it....and thinks being a stuck up asshole will change it.

He was a closet gay when he first got here. Now he's a flaming fucking queer.
I find interesting that supporters of the gay pride always try to insult or diminish those that oppose it by implying the opposition themselves are gay because they innately know that it is something that is less than

No it's because the idea that they may be something that they hate drives people nuts.

Also Bass posts obsessively about gays all the time, moreso than the posters here that say they're gay.

Forum List

Back