CDZ The Holocaust versus Slavery... Which one was worse?

If they were planning on killing them all why did they have hospitals,swimming pools,movie theaters etc?

Did you forget the showers and crematoriums?
Do the math. It was impossible to cremate THAT MANY bodies in the time frame they had even if you were using the crematorium 24/7/365

A lot of WW2 deaths were by hunger, bullets, bombs,fire arson, typhus & other disease.
Even sometimes less modern weaponry like axes & machetes especially in the Wolyn Massacre.

If they were planning on killing them all why did they have hospitals,swimming pools,movie theaters etc?

Do the math. It was impossible to cremate THAT MANY bodies in the time frame they had even if you were using the crematorium 24/7/365

Many were burned in Mass graves thousands at a time just for that reason.

Jo

Many were burned in Mass graves thousands at a time just for that reason.

Jo

I tend to agree & also disagree with Holocaust deniers.

First off.
Millions of Jews died.

Second off.

Nazis gave Jews rations.
, including food.

Why do you feed those you intend on killing?

Especially when it costs money.

Third off.
Auschwitz was probably also a work camp.
The very sign stated in German that work will set you free.

Forth.

Auschwitz using just Zyklon B gas wouldn't make much sense.

It's inefficient,and costly.

Famine has always been the prominent method of civilian murder because it's cheap & works effeciently.

What makes sense is they gased Typhus victims & risks to try & curb typhus.

Yes...Still...Millions of Jews died...by typhus & famine.
As well as by bullets.

Yes.. I think by Zyklon B & cremation too.

But, probably mostly due to typhus fears....They probably were trying to sterilize & burn the typhus issues away.

Nazis were very paranoid about Typhus a Polish doctor Eugene Lazowski faked a Typhus epidemic that way to allow Jews to escape....The Nazi Germans merely backed off.

PS.
I tend to also believe Jewish Sonderkomandos killed a ton of Jews.

As did Jewish Ghetto Police killed a bunch of Jews too.

These are all reasons why Holocaust denial is criminalized.

I tend to also believe Jewish Sonderkomandos killed a ton of Jews.

As did Jewish Ghetto Police killed a bunch of Jews too.

These are all reasons why Holocaust denial is criminalized.

OK, how many Jews were killed and by whom?

The 6 million figure was used first by Nazi Eichmann.

It's possible.

None the less a 3 or 4 million figure makes a lot of sense IMO.

Probably 2 million Polish Jews & 1.5 million non- Polish Jews.

I'm convinced a lot of Jews fled to Israel & the Soviet Union undetected.

Probably 2 million Polish Jews & 1.5 million non- Polish Jews.

OK, how many were killed by Nazis, Jewish Sonderkomandos, Ghetto Police, etc.?

The initial sources aren't reliable.

Eichmann a Nazi butcher came up with 6 million Jews killed.

Jakub Berman a Soviet butcher of a Chosen heritage
Came up with 3 million Polish Jews & 3 million Polish Catholics killed.

I think it's slightly inaccurate.

For example only approx 300 thousand Polish Jews were said to survive.
WW2.

Modern stats show 750 thousand Polish Jews live in Israel.

But...We know also many Polish Jews fled to UK, Sweden, USA , Soviet Union, France & Germany.

My guess is theres actually 2.5 million Polish Jews since WW2.

Seems more likely that 1-1.5 million survived rather than 300 thousand.

I'll go with the one that actually happened so slavery.

So the concentration camps were staged (like the Moon landing)?
They were prison camps for enemies of the state and degenerates. They died because of the blockades the allies instituted against Germany and they couldn't get them food or medical supplies. If they were planning on killing them all why did they have hospitals,swimming pools,movie theaters etc?

A.) A lot of Jews didn't need to be treated this way.

B.) The elite powerful Jews is understandable..however.

C.) The camps still weren't needed.

D.) Poles including perhaps some of your distant relatives were the first victims of Auschwitz.

E.) The invasion of Poland was a blunder.

F.) Poland was also Nationalist & had similar policies regarding Jews.

The difference is that Poles didn't kill a lot, nor invade countless nations unlike Nazi Germany.

You said you're mostly Polish... You should reconsider backing Poland.

They were prison camps for enemies of the state and degenerates. They died because of the blockades the allies instituted against Germany and they couldn't get them food or medical supplies. If they were planning on killing them all why did they have hospitals,swimming pools,movie theaters etc?

D.) Poles including perhaps some of your distant relatives were the first victims of Auschwitz.

The difference is that Poles didn't kill a lot, nor invade countless nations unlike Nazi Germany.

Polacks should :shutupsmiley:

But consider this; because those enslaved around the world were Black, the original race of man. Their complexion continues to work against them in America.

Are you saying Blacks were enslaved because they were a less evolved race or because of their complexion? If the latter, why are other dark skinned races (e.g., Indians) less discriminated against, particularly in America?

Most Black slaves were sold to Whites & also Arabs by other Blacks in Africa.

The Kings of Dahomey tortured & killed POWS untill they found out they could sell them to the French...

But consider this; because those enslaved around the world were Black, the original race of man. Their complexion continues to work against them in America.

Are you saying Blacks were enslaved because they were a less evolved race or because of their complexion? If the latter, why are other dark skinned races (e.g., Indians) less discriminated against, particularly in America?
Complexion is an immutable distinction. Africans are victims of geography. Enslave them, ship them, sell them and take their labor for free and their liberty as your right, not theirs. All within well established shipping lanes. The Triangle Passage.

Your complexion and your insular culture makes it easy to identify a slave.

When I referred to Africans as the origininal race, I was not casting judgement. I was showing respect. Lack of respect of a race is not equal to enslaving them, or exterminating them, but it is a reminder that unnecessary snobbery serves as repression.

Indians, and other nations of the Asian subcontinent were colonized at home,o not taken way to be 'colonized' abroad. As an occupied people they took on the cultural influence of their occupiers. Language, infrastructure and communication technology have given some of the colonized people a better way of life. Economic issues and social repression were the catalyst for post war emancipation.

So we have a population of nearly a billion people from the subcontinent who speak English, are skilled in light industry and agriculture and are not recognized as African Americans whose ancestors were actual slaves.

The Scramble for Africa by European colonists didn't happen until the Slave Trade winded down.

Basically....Only a few ports & portions of Southern Africa were colonized during the Atlantic Slave Trade.

It's basically impossible for millions to be captured by Whites.

They were sold out by other tribes..mostly

The more I have studied WW1, the more blame I assign to Russia, France and Great Britain:

1. Russia's continuing attempts to seize Turkish territory brought in other European powers to share in the spoils, notably Austria-Hungary which expanded into the Balkans.

2. France was humiliated by its defeat in the Franco-Prussian War (1870) and formed a pact with Russia to threaten Germany from both sides with the two largest armies in Europe.

3. Great Britain joined this pact in order to contain German challenges to its world-wide empire. It instigated WW1 by assuring Belgium that it could prevent Germany from attacking France through Belgian territory, thus encouraging military resistance to German troop movement and creating a pretext for declaring war on Germany.

The more I have studied WW1, the more blame I assign to Russia, France and Great Britain:

1. Russia's continuing attempts to seize Turkish territory brought in other European powers to share in the spoils, notably Austria-Hungary which expanded into the Balkans.

2. France was humiliated by its defeat in the Franco-Prussian War (1870) and formed a pact with Russia to threaten Germany from both sides with the two largest armies in Europe.

3. Great Britain joined this pact in order to contain German challenges to its world-wide empire. It instigated WW1 by assuring Belgium that it could prevent Germany from attacking France through Belgian territory, thus encouraging military resistance to German troop movement and creating a pretext for declaring war on Germany.

Germans take a big blame for WW1.

Austrians are Germans & started invading Serbia.

Because the Tsar was German...The British royal family also were German...All cousins of Kaiser.

The Germans were using mustard gas, they tried to get Mexico to attack the US in the Zimmerman Telegram
&
Sent the train of Bolsheviks to Russia.

Far from innocent.

Germans take a big blame for WW1.

Austrians are Germans & started invading Serbia.

Because the Tsar was German...The British royal family also were German...All cousins of Kaiser.

The Germans were using mustard gas, they tried to get Mexico to attack the US in the Zimmerman Telegram
&
Sent the train of Bolsheviks to Russia.

Far from innocent.

1. Serbia belonged to Austria-Hungary.
2. WW1 started because of German DNA?
3. Mustard gas did not cause WW1. The Zimmerman Telegram was probably a fake created by British intelligence.
4. Sending Lenin to Russia was brilliant strategy.
5. Great Britain started WW1 by declaring war on Germany.

Who said the Germans were completely innocent? The point is that, contrary to the Versailles Treaty, they weren't completely responsible for WW1 either. That punitive treaty dismembered Germany, thereby giving Hitler just cause for reclaiming lost German territory (including Poland). Once again, Great Britain started WW2 by declaring war on Germany.

Last edited:
In a hundred years from now are the descendants of the caravan invaders going to be bitching and whining or thankful they live in the US?

Some comparisons just don't matter. Example, which is worse, to die from being hit by a bus or to die by being hit by a truck? Does it matter which is worse....Hell No! Both are far from being the ideal situation.

Slavery is worse than holocaust. In the holocaust, they scheduled to work you to death in 2 weeks. In slavery, you were suffering for years.

They are both bad and show the ugly side of humanity which is a lack of respect for people in general and the feeling of superiority when you jump on that bandwagon.

Which is worse to be shot with a gun or stab with a knife, in the end they both hurt and they both can end ones life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back