The Holocaust LIE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellraiser

Apr 16, 2016
Like it or not, the holocaust is largely a fraud. Those who believe the holocaust happened as it is generally believed to have happened are suckers! You are such saps! Do you really get paid well enough to believe such lies! You are slaves of the jews. And the worst part is, you probably like being so. You patheric worms! I will show you some faked photos of supposed Nazi atrocities. There are many more besides you soulless morons.

Also, in reality, the Nazis were the HEROES! The jews were the monsters. They still are you witless dupes. That is why even though they only make up about 2% of the U.S. population, through their control of the mass media, you somehow think that such an extreme minority matters. I will show you a couple of other pictures. One is of the Noble laureate Alexandr Solzhenitsyn. Though getting the Noble Peace Prize somethimes seems like a popularity contest, Mr Solzhenitsyn was an actual intellectual. He said that jews were responsible for the greatest genocide in human history. Are you up to refuting a Nobel Laireate? I doubt it. Time to pull your head out of your ass and take the read pill.

Faked Nazi atrocity photos_NEW.jpg
holdomor.jpg
Solzhenitsyn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
Whelp, that didn't last long. On iggie you go.

In another thread, Hossfly seemed to disagree with my statement that the holocaust was largely a fraud. I started this thread to shut him up. What are your views on the matter.

• Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back