The Hollywooders attack Bush

Feb 15, 2004
Talk about having a one sided mind and how typical of the Hollywood idiot follower. These ads are financed by some Greek millionaire (forgot his name) who dislikes Bush...so he is shelling out loot and hiring some morons to speak anti Bush (even though they are clueless on anything) I know one of them is Romjos Stamos or something like that - the skinny who dumped John Stamos after her career took off....
Anyway - nothing wrong with that except that (for one they are clueless as I mentioned) but weren't these the very same that condemn the Swiftboat ads as unfair?????
Hmm.
So Kerry once again will be in a corner. If he attacks the ads from the actors against Bush - he will upset his little crowd of morons - if he does nothing (which would be the norm for this man) he has no business asking Bush to do for him...what he will not do for Bush.
So really - these ads will run against Kerry in the end.
I saw this on some news program. I have not seen the commercials. But I guess in Hollywood - anything is a job.

winston churchi said:
So Kerry once again will be in a corner. If he attacks the ads from the actors against Bush - he will upset his little crowd of morons - if he does nothing (which would be the norm for this man) he has no business asking Bush to do for him...what he will not do for Bush.
How will this go against him? We know he's not going to say anything against his friends, he hasn't yet, and he still condemns Bush and gets away with it. It's sickening the things this man gets away with. :puke3:

winston churchi said:
I saw this on some news program. I have not seen the commercials. But I guess in Hollywood - anything is a job.
Good point. Just more hypocrisy from the left.

Forum List

Back