the "holidays"

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i dont care what religion you are...this is the big holiday season...i will be doing the winter solstice...most will doing christmas...some will be doing hajj or whatever the hell all them arab days are..and then the jewish holiday...it is 8 dec and you people are already fighting..we got the sign put on the nativity scene..then removed and trashed....well guess what...dont put your damned signs on other people religions sites...and please dont link my holy days with atheists...they have their own drum to beat...as you will note...i am not trying to convert anyone to anything....now on the subject of burning cross at christmas....here is a pic of the big bad burning cross..i think saying this looks like the kkk burning cross is a major leap...(btw dont spend 90 bucks on this...you can make it simply by having the cross and base made and decorate it will fairy lights)

my point drop the god/goddess rattling and enjoy the holidays...i was under the sillie impression that most of these holidays if not all of them are based on peace and love....duh.

o and my avatars mocking or poking fun at santa are not to reflect on anyone's religion....they are simply funny things i find...i do not consider santa a real person but a myth..so lighten up on that...if something really offends you let me know...sure i may simply mock your ass but i may listen and change the av..only the shadow knows

Attachments

• $burning cross.jpg
    $burning cross.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
i dont care what religion you are...this is the big holiday season...i will be doing the winter solstice...most will doing christmas...some will be doing hajj or whatever the hell all them arab days are..and then the jewish holiday...it is 8 dec and you people are already fighting..we got the sign put on the nativity scene..then removed and trashed....well guess what...dont put your damned signs on other people religions sites...and please dont link my holy days with atheists...they have their own drum to beat...as you will note...i am not trying to convert anyone to anything....now on the subject of burning cross at christmas....here is a pic of the big bad burning cross..i think saying this looks like the kkk burning cross is a major leap...(btw dont spend 90 bucks on this...you can make it simply by having the cross and base made and decorate it will fairy lights)

my point drop the god/goddess rattling and enjoy the holidays...i was under the sillie impression that most of these holidays if not all of them are based on peace and love....duh.

o and my avatars mocking or poking fun at santa are not to reflect on anyone's religion....they are simply funny things i find...i do not consider santa a real person but a myth..so lighten up on that...if something really offends you let me know...sure i may simply mock your ass but i may listen and change the av..only the shadow knows

I like your avatar, it actually makes fun of a couple things not just a holiday. I love the gaming reference most myself.

Thanks for starting this thread. Solstice has much meaning for me because this is a dark time of the year. Solstice is the celebration of the darkest day because it is the return to light.

I find the time between Halloween and Solstice personally challenging and I always look forward to the shift, knowing that even though we are deep into winter, the days are getting lighter again.

Happy Holidays--

thanks yall...happy winter solstice..merry christmas....i am never sure about the menorah thing or the muslims thing....but happy those too...lets just all wish for one thing....peace

who is xisted1 gonna wrasslin first? for the festivus fun?

thanks yall...happy winter solstice..merry christmas....i am never sure about the menorah thing or the muslims thing....but happy those too...lets just all wish for one thing....peace

who is xisted1 gonna wrasslin first? for the festivus fun?

I was hoping to wrassle with an Angelina Jolie look-alike (like you, for example), but it'll probably end up being somebody like DavidS who doesn't like girls. :lol:

Forum List

Back